Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Maleficient casting

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
5/31/2012 2:46 AM
Amz785
Minnie Mouse
Amz785

Just seen this on digitalspy... prince charming casting announced:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a384568/maleficient-casts-home-and-aways-brenton-thwaites-as-prince.html
0 permalink
5/31/2012 9:55 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

So I wonder if Miranda Richardson is going to play Aurora's mother or one of the good fairies? Elle Fanning just turned 14, and I still think that she's a bit too young to play Aurora (who should be 16, per the Disney film). Of course, the film should be from the perspective of Maleficent, so Aurora may not really play much of a role in the film (much like in the Disney film, despite being the titular character).

I've never seen "Home and Away," so I have no idea what Brenton Thwaites is like as an actor, but he does have the overall look of a Prince Phillip. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this film (as opposed to my opposition to this year's Mirror Mirror & Snow White and the Huntsman). Thanks for the head's up!

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
6/20/2012 11:51 AM
sammi71
Mickey Mouse
sammi71

The released picture of Angelina in costume is very good, cant wait to see it
0 permalink
the topic is closed |