Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » May 31, 2012: The last day for Snow White's Scary Adventures in the Magic Kingdom at WDW

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
5/31/2012 10:17 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

I just wanted to pay a tiny tribute to the loss of one of my favorite rides at the Disney theme parks: Snow White's Scary Adventures at the Magic Kingdom in WDW. Granted, I am a west-coast kid and this attraction is still going stong at Disneyland in Anaheim (and it's actually better at DLR), and my first visit to WDW was only last year, but I have always liked this ride. Of course, we are supposed to get a permanent princess meet-and-greet at this location, so let's keep our fingers crossed that it's worth the moving and shaking. At least I was able to experience this attraction before its demise. I also hope that new The Seven Dwarf's Mine Train is a good successor to Snow White's Scary Adventures. We'll see in 2014...

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
+1 permalink
6/1/2012 1:57 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Awww, farewell Snow White's Scary Adventures, I have fond memories of you. <3

I'm wondering if there's anything from the ride that they'll keep over, I guess that in grand Disney re-cycling spirit much of it will be shifted across to the new Fantasyland or perhaps into the new ride. It would be nice if there was some kind of tribute though, perhaps like the Mr Toad's Wild Ride car near Liberty Square or the haunted mansion graveyard ... wishful thinking I guess. =)
0 permalink