Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Flik and Princess Atta must return to "A Bug's Land" in Disney's California Adventure.

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
6/25/2012 8:32 AM
TLRobben
Minnie Mouse
TLRobben

In Love It would be really great if Flik and Atta returned to meet 'n greet schedule at "A Bug's Land" in Disney's California Adventure. I heard that they were taken out of the meet 'n greet schedule a couple of years ago....which makes me very sad. I remember recently meeting them after watching the Ugly Bug Ball show, which was one of the best things to see in "A Bug's Land" back in 2006. And I would love them to be back in "A Bug's Land" for meet 'n greets very much, especially when I go back to Disneyland someday. Thumbs up if you agree! Leave me a reply.
0 permalink
6/25/2012 9:16 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Hi TLRobben,
According to Loren, Flik is back at DCA Bug's Land as of the new launch!
We hope you will find hm there soon!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
6/25/2012 5:23 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

DAng it! You beat me to it. I met him last week, and I am so happy he's back WHOOPPEE!Woo Hoo!
0 permalink