Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Your favourite Character picture and you!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed |
8/12/2012 9:44 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

What is your favourite meet 'n' greet ever or favourite picture with the characters ever? Post a picture and a small comment as to why!

For me, I don't think anything will ever top meeting all the Stitch experiments in June 2011! On the same night I also got to meet Dr Jumba, Captain Gantu and Dr Hamsterville!

edited by DisneyDan on 8/12/2012

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/12/2012 10:01 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I do have a close second, and that's meeting all the characters in Town Square for the 20th Anniversary at DLP this year. It was just a truly magical moment!

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
8/12/2012 10:22 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Well I have been VERY lucky and have had many great meet and greets... but being a HUGE Peter Pan fan I think the top one has to be meeting the Lost Boys and Tink for the first time (and this was before Tink was out in the parks)

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
8/12/2012 12:39 PM
Rune
Angel
Rune

I'm loving this thread. Jon, you look so happy in amongst all the Peter Pan crew and Dan, you just look so completely *right* back there. So c'mon, which number experiment are you then? Hee hee!

This one is what originally inspired me to start that 'Most memorable Meet n Greets thread a while back (and then realise about 5 minutes ago that I never actually posted it *in* the thread ... duh!)

This was on 1 Nov 2010 at the last MNSSHP (alas, sadly I don't really have blue hair.) =(

I think it's pretty self explanatory. ^_^

As I may have mentioned already, Genie is my favourite Disney character so when he 'proposed' I was (a) very surprised and (b) very much in my happy place (and looking like a complete doofus in the process - yay!)
+1 permalink
8/12/2012 12:51 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

LOL! Rune! LOVE the outfit!! And are you SURE you don't have blue hair??... LOL :P
AS for your previous thread, I had forgotten about that :P should have bumped it. Oh well, here we are now anyway

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/12/2012 12:52 PM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Oh believe me, if I could have permanently blue hair like that, I'd be a happy woman! LOL.
+1 permalink
8/12/2012 1:04 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Great pictures everyone! I do love the picture of the 20th Anniversary event though!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
+1 permalink
8/12/2012 1:08 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Rune Wrote:
Dan, you just look so completely *right* back there. So c'mon, which number experiment are you then? Hee hee!

Sorry I missed this part! Umm... number 630 maybe? Hehe Big Grin
I should make myself a t-shirt that says "I'm an honorary genetic experiment, #630" LOL!
(I chose 630 because I'm not exactly sure how many more there were after Stitch. There ar ea couple, but not many)

--

Dan.
+1 permalink
8/12/2012 2:26 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Ok. He's not the rarest character and you've all met him (at least 20 times)! However, this is one of my favourite pictures of me and my partner Amy with a Disney character. From the look on our faces and just everything about it, when I look back at it, it really does bring back very happy memories and for me it symbolises everything magic about Disney...

The picture was taken by an absolutely lovely cast member too. It was another case of us avoiding the scrums by politely asking a cast member to take our picture!

Martin :0)

(Now feeling very magical after posting this)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

+1 permalink
8/12/2012 2:47 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Aw

--

Dan.
+1 permalink
8/12/2012 5:01 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

My favorite character is Rapunzel in January and May 2012. She's my favorite Disney Princess cause She is loyalty. Sonic met Rapunzel for the first time in January and second time in May.
0 permalink
8/13/2012 3:44 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Great picture Greg!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/13/2012 10:07 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I'm glad Sonic also got to meet those characters! Did you know Sonic has a page here on this website? Big Grin
Link - http://www.charactercentral.net/C320_Characters_Other_SonictheHedgehog.aspx

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/13/2012 11:45 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Thanks Fellas. I do have a second favorite character is Mrs. Incredible. She is super for the Heroine. I met with her from 2006-2010 at Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure. I can't find her at DCA in 2011 and 2012 except one in the show. Now this year as 2012, i'll find here at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
0 permalink
8/13/2012 11:47 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Greg, she is still at DCA. We saw her just two weeks ago!
Thanks for sharing your memories as always. Please feel free to share more in other threads on the forum

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/13/2012 12:42 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

DisneyDan Wrote:
Greg, she is still at DCA. We saw her just two weeks ago!
Thanks for sharing your memories as always. Please feel free to share more in other threads on the forum

Wow! Thanks for info. I'll find her in 2013 at Disneyland Resort.
0 permalink
8/17/2012 1:20 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I have a soft spot for some villains.

From last Halloween.

I'm not sure if you can make it out on the picture, but I am wearing a shirt saying "Team Tremaine". Lady Tremaine did get a huge kick out of it - had several pins of her on my lanyard too. So she signed for me, the stepsisters did too and then she asks me "Do you want a picture with all three of us?" I had one from California, but they don't light the villain photo stations at the Halloween party that well there, plus getting an offer like that in the middle of a huge scrum around them was a really big thing.

Of course I told her yes and apparently everyone took that as a cue that they'd get one too. Everyone started crowding in, and in the end Anastasia walked backwards with outstretched arms, shaking her behind and yelling "beep, beep, beep" to clear the area for us.
0 permalink
8/17/2012 1:22 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

What a great opportunity!

Well done on getting that picture.

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/17/2012 4:07 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Darkwing Duck and me