Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Character Central News and Discussion » Relax, it's Disney :)

Upcoming features, suggestions and ideas, bug reporting etc
the topic is closed |
2/26/2014 2:14 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I have never had to post anything like this before, and I do not wish to again. I will say this once only.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and entitled to post their thoughts on any topic. Opinions are not to be shouted down, given thumbs down because you simply disagree or given red angry faces.
We have always been proud of our extremely friendly community here, and do not want to lower our selves to petty bickering as seen on other, larger forums.
If you disagree with someone, respect their views and get on with it.

Thanks.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+5 permalink
2/26/2014 8:30 AM
Loren
Peter Pan
Loren

Thank you, Daniel. Well said!

--
Visit Castles, Capes & Clones for discussion about the entire Disney Universe - from Disney (Castles), Marvel (Capes) and Star Wars (Clones)!

Like Castles, Capes & Clones on Facebook

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Twitter

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Google+
+2 permalink
2/26/2014 9:09 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

You're right Dan. I do not want to fight with "Disney"
I am very glad to share my hobby "Disney" with many friends all over the world.
So, Let's have fun together! It's Disney philosophy!
+1 permalink
2/26/2014 10:27 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

Dan could you add the tightrope girl and the umbrella girl from haunted mansion to the list of characters?
0 permalink
2/26/2014 11:13 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Well I strongly disagree (angry face)

I'm only kidding, I'm extremely happy that this is a happy forum, it's why I feel more comfortable on here than some other forums.

Lets all stay happy Big Grin

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: New Years Eve at DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
+1 permalink
2/26/2014 11:28 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I mean constance
0 permalink
2/26/2014 2:07 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

U said it. I love Disney stuff! And I have a great Disney Adventure, but i still more with my Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon Friends like Legendary, Pikachu, and Starters.
0 permalink
2/28/2014 11:57 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Dan and Jon, if I keep sending random reports I apologise, I keep accidentally hitting the report button when scrolling down the screen on my iPad

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: New Years Eve at DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
6/1/2014 10:21 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Bumping this as a reminder.
Please keep posts constructive.

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
6/2/2014 1:38 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Has this even been an issue? Granted, I generally stick to the threads regarding WDW, but I've never seen anyone get flat out mean to each other here (unlike some other Disney boards I've been to). I personally feel that this is one of the best fan communities for Disney Parks.
0 permalink
6/2/2014 11:05 AM
fairygodmother123
Mickey Mouse
fairygodmother123

HI, I would like to Thank Dan and Jon for such a great site, being an ex disney cast member it is so nice to see the parks and the characters again. I work for Disney from 1979 to 1994, I started out in custodial and then went into characters, I had a lot of fun in characters and seeing them again has brought back a lot of Great memories, Thank you again,

Bob
+1 permalink
6/2/2014 11:22 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks everyone We do have a great community here, and I am very thankful for that.

--

Dan.
+1 permalink
the topic is closed |