Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Any "Oncers" out there?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
8/22/2012 11:59 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Do you watch Once Upon a Time? Do you love it like I do?
What are your predictions for Season 2?

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/22/2012 1:24 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Never heard of it. What is it. I thought it said Once Upon A Dream parade at first!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
8/22/2012 10:27 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

It's not started on German TV yet, I think we have three more weeks. From what I've seen while in the US it does look quite promising. They were even promoting it in World of Disney when I was in Disneyland last year. I hope the dubbing doesn't screw it up too bad.
0 permalink
8/23/2012 12:42 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Martin, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it to be honest.
It has been on Channel 4 for the last 6 months lol.
It is immensely popular.
It is made by ABC (Disney), hence why I asked on here
Season 2 starts in the US next month Big Grin
Vala, I'm surprised it hasn't started in Germany yet! I thought the UK got things late... You're well behind!
I am sure you will both LOVE it! (you have to watch it from the beginning though, as there is so much involved).

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/23/2012 2:33 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Germany always dubs TV shows, that takes forever. There's stuff we never even get because some big TV network executive think it's not done for the German market. I quite like Friday Night Lights for example. Never made it to German TV. Glee is on a very small obscure channel, and they have just started season 2 there I think. Dexter is hidden in the night programming of another small channel. It's a miracle Bones and CSI took off as much as they did and that Castle is quite popular.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |