Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Disneyland Paris September 2012 Pin Releases

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed |
8/27/2012 12:34 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Find below the September pin releases for DLP.

edited by DisneyDan on 8/30/2012

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:35 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I incidentally NEED the Disney Dreams one!! This is the first time they have done any merchandise for Dreams!!

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:42 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

The Dreams one is nice, and I like Cheshire. But the Halloween Duffy and interestingly half of the Halloween booster set are the same as in the US parks.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:43 PM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Have to say I really like the Dreams one too. Will have to remember to check online for it. =)
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:45 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We should do a group buy scheme for pins we like that are out when someone here is going...
Not sure the Dreams one will make it on any Disney website, maybe eBay!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:49 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

DLRP does mail order. I need to get Cheshire Cat for some of my friends. That one will surely be sold out soon. I can order the Dream pins for you if you want and mail it to you.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:52 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I always forget they do mail order, but also, I'm always worried it doesn't actually really work so well!!
So, you have tried it? It works? Hmm...
The Dreams pin is OE so actually that should be ok to get whenever. We were trying to get the Train pins, and have a few, but have failed on some of them. Wonder if they still have some that I can get on mail order, and also these new ones? Argh, the decisions and not knowing lol.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:54 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I love all of the Halloween pins!!

I will buy the booster pack and the Jack LE with the pumpkin and we will need Duffy too!!

LOOK AT THE H,D,L pin of them on the train. Just about confirms everything you guys have said!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:54 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I've tried it Dan and it works. Delivery was super quick, I mean like 2 days!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:55 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Did you call or email them? How did you send payment?

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:57 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I have tried it. Sometimes they take forever to get back to you, but it does work in general. I even managed to get the April 12 20th Anniversary pin through them that sold out so fast on the day.

The way it works is that they get a certain amount of the LE pins and when they're gone they're gone, doesn't matter if they're still in the parks. I know the Goofy train is sold out, I asked about that one when I ordered earlier this month. Not sure how many they get - I was told once 100, but others have been told 50.

Whoever is responsible for merchandise has screwed up royally with stock levels lately. A lot of the OE pins are sold out and it takes them forever to get new stock in, or they don't even know when they will get new pins. The 20th Anniversary character ones for example - they were gone forever and then Mickey sold out in two weeks. We've been trying to get a Rapunzel pin for my friend's daughter since April and it never worked. I can actually see the same happening to Dreams, that's why I suggested ordering it.

The new trains should be definitely available.
edited by Vala on 8/27/2012
0 permalink
8/27/2012 12:59 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Ok, Vala...
Do you have PayPal or something??... If we sent you money ASAP for everything we wanted, could you do it for us?
No pressure, and you don't have to, but since you offered I might as well ask!
Maybe PM me

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:04 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I usually e-mail. It's a bit tricky to get hold of them on the phone. If you want older stuff it's super quick like Martin said. If you want new items they will usually make you wait a little if it's for the LE stuff. I just got my order for August stuff today.

I have Paypal and I'll be happy to help if someone wants something. It's not that much of a rush to get money to me, they usually only charge the card the day before the pins are sent. So as Chessie and Dreams are not due tomorrow we have some time.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:05 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I sent you a couple of rambling PMs LOL! Sorry, getting carried away haha :P

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:08 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I'll talk to Jon too, and see if he wants to try mail order lol... I'm just a bit dubious of it :P

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:12 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Haha Dan!!

Yes you just phone them up give them your card number and then.. ta-daaa!!

I've been really impressed with the 20th anniversary pins in general. I think I've said elsewhere but I'm not buying many pins any more but I will carry on buying Paris pins! :0)

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:13 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

The new princess rack pins they had out are really pretty too. I'm just working on sorting the batch I got. I'm not a particular fan of the handbags, but one of them has Rapunzel and glitter, so a lot of my friends in the US were all over those. Big Grin
0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:16 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I bet Vala!

I have noticed that the prices of the pins are creeping up though. Never mind..

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:18 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Yeah, they definitely are creeping up. At least the pins are not getting smaller, that's what happened for some of the US releases along with the prices increasing.
edited by Vala on 8/27/2012
0 permalink
8/27/2012 1:19 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

And at least we get discount at DLP... No AP discount on merchandise in WDW except at World of Disney! (which can be a pain to get to if you have no car or are on a short trip!)
edited by DisneyDan on 8/27/2012

--

Dan.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed |