Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store September 2012 Pin Releases

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
8/28/2012 12:53 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Find below the Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store September 2012 Pin Releases.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/28/2012 1:11 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Ohh I love the Pete's Dragon one Big Grin wish their pin's limited eds weren't so small so it is easier to get them :\

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
8/28/2012 1:48 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

PeterPanFan Wrote:
Ohh I love the Pete's Dragon one Big Grin wish their pin's limited eds weren't so small so it is easier to get them :\

If you want it that can be arranged. My local friends who pick up stuff for me are always drooling at the Tokyo pins. I am sure they'd be happy to get it for you in return for something from Tokyo.
0 permalink
8/28/2012 1:53 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Sounds great to me! I would be happy to pick up something in Tokyo for trade as long as they actually have pins available when we are there... I know last time it was a *very* limited selection but hopefully they will have some good stuff for Halloween Big Grin Thank you! Big Grin
edited by PeterPanFan on 8/28/2012

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
8/28/2012 1:54 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

^what Jon said lol.
I'm sure we can exchange them all if we meet up in October Big Grin

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
8/28/2012 2:04 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I'll put it on the list, not a problem.

Whenever you see something from DSF just let me know, I can usually help. The Paris Brave pin that came out in July is quite popular in the United States. Some stores released it a couple of days early, so it was a pain in the behind to get. Thank god I caught on and got it for everyone who I knew wanted it... so I have quite a number of people owing me favors.
edited by Vala on 8/28/2012
+2 permalink
8/28/2012 3:30 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Awesome! Thank you so much Big Grin

--
0 permalink
8/29/2012 5:41 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Aww, the Frankenweenie ones are cute <3
0 permalink
8/29/2012 6:02 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

You think? Hm. I've been avoiding contact with the merch from that movie so far lol. Doesn't look that appealing to me.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/29/2012 6:12 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Actually I've not seen the merch for the movie but yes, I do like the look of it. Obvious parallels are going to be drawn between it at TNBC and the non Disney Corpse Bride no doubt but even so, it looks kinda cute in that old anti-cute way to me... lol, I'm more interested in the movie than the merch though. I'm guessing that 'cos it's not a 'pretty' movie a lot of the merch will be kind of off beat, not so Disney cutesy ... mind you some of the merch for the cuter movies makes me run screaming too. Horses for courses methinks. ^^
edited by Rune on 8/29/2012
0 permalink
8/29/2012 9:28 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I'm kind of fascinated with the mummy hamster personally. Big Grin
0 permalink
8/29/2012 10:15 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I'm really looking forward to Frankenweenie and I am really hoping Disney give us a Halloween treat with the arrival of Victor, Sparky and Edgar in the parks!!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
the topic is closed |