Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » The WDW Airline and Transportation Help and Discussion Thread

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
10/3/2012 8:07 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Discuss here everything from flights, DME, transfers, car hire, airports etc!

This has stemmed from the completely off-topic WDW Hotels thread! So please carry on the conversation here!
edited by DisneyDan on 10/3/2012

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
10/3/2012 8:13 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

So far in the previous thread we established that MCO is the way to go, Sanford is a pain and has the loneliest ride in the Deep South, and that Virgin no longer has free airline check in at DTD! (The key word being FREE).
Did I miss anything, Rune? Lol.

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
10/3/2012 9:34 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

It's Orlando MCO with the saddest ride, lol.

And no I don't think so, the rest was mainly talking about plane routes etc, Magical Express and stuff! =D
0 permalink
10/3/2012 9:53 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Oh, I haven't been in Sanford in forever, so I thought maybe they had some weird system there. But yes, the monorail at MCO is interesting! But it is fairly efficient at least.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
10/3/2012 10:25 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

It's better now you can take your luggage on it too as opposed to sticking them on the conveyor belt and waiting for them to trundle underground, although that option's still available if you want it I believe.
0 permalink
10/3/2012 10:32 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

The thing is, we never have to collect our luggage as we always fly domestic, and use the DME luggage/resort delivery service. Once it's checked in at Baltimore, we don't have to see it until we're in our room that night! Big Grin

--

Dan.
0 permalink
10/3/2012 11:07 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Thanks!

By the way can you guys not post for half an hour to give me chance to catch up with THE 24 UNREAD TOPICS I have... :0)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
10/3/2012 11:09 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

LOL! *goes off to find another 24 subjects *

--

Dan.
0 permalink
10/3/2012 11:13 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

haha, you git!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
10/3/2012 12:02 PM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Frollo Wrote:
Thanks!

By the way can you guys not post for half an hour to give me chance to catch up with THE 24 UNREAD TOPICS I have... :0)

Welcome to my world! =P

Dan Wrote:
The thing is, we never have to collect our luggage as we always fly domestic, and use the DME luggage/resort delivery service. Once it's checked in at Baltimore, we don't have to see it until we're in our room that night!

Oh you're just so swish! LOL
+1 permalink