Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » 2013 Limited Time Magic in DL & WDW

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
10/17/2012 6:15 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Soooo, what do we make of this then as seen of the official Parks Blog?

Limited Time Magic at Disney Parks

Valentines day ... the princes were out with the princesses around Epcot at WDW last Feb 14 so it'll be cool that they're out and about all week I guess. To ne honest I'm more intrigued by the Long Lost Friends Week though -

• Long Lost Friends Week: Lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opps with characters that could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will surprise and delight guests. And Disney guests even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.

But why only a week? D8
I know DL did this last year for a few weekends early in the year and it was enjoyed by a lot of fans so I'll be interested to know who will be popping up. Also where the voting is a free for all / your choice or you just pick from 3 of Disney's choices.

I also like the sound of Pirate Week and the Villains Unleashed Event on Sept 13th and DHS & DL.

All good stuff, it would have been nice to see some DLP stuff in there too though.
0 permalink
10/19/2012 5:40 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I think that these weeks sound interesting, and I look forward to hearing about the rest of them... I just hope they release dates far enough in advance so that people can attend the week that they want to.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
11/6/2012 5:19 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

They sound very interesting indeed, but if you go to Disneyland Paris then the Tweedles and Remy aren't very lost.

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
11/8/2012 12:58 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Any more news on this since we were away for 2 weeks?... I'm guessing not!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
11/8/2012 8:46 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I've heard from friends in California yesterday that there's supposed to be several rounds of "long lost friend week" kind of like the weekends with rare characters they did in DL at the beginning of last year (at least I think it was 2011, could be wrong). Nothing confirmed in writing though.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |