Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Disney buys LucasFilm!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
11/1/2012 1:43 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Hi all!

I just wanted to take a moment to post a quick note about Disney purchasing LucasFilm!

Since they already have Star Wars and Indy in the theme parks this seems like a perfect fit... and as a huge Disney and Star Wars fan I am very excited! Hopefully this eventually means an expanded Star Wars presence in the theme parks Big Grin

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
11/8/2012 1:00 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

What's everyone's thoughts on this? Star Wars IS Disney now! Big Grin lol...

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
11/8/2012 5:17 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I did write a really long response to Jon's original post but I got a picture of Flik saying there was a bug in the system. Grrr!!

Overall I think it is great news. I really think that Paris will get Star Wars land now and the star tours upgrade.

I see Vader was out at the soiree. He hadn't been out for a while either.

This is just great news alround. With the new movie in 2015 we might even seen NEW CHARACTERS!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
11/8/2012 9:26 AM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

I hate Stars Wars, so not pleased with this news.
0 permalink
11/8/2012 9:50 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Hate Star Wars? How?
Haha.

My girlfriend hates it too but this is right up my street!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
11/9/2012 12:18 AM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

I'm just not a fan, I just don't get the whole storyline lol. I went on Stars Wars at the beginning of the month and it made me realise how much I hated the franchise lol.
0 permalink
11/12/2012 2:14 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I liked the old movies, but with the exception of Darth Maul not a huge fan of the new movies myself.

I'm a bit torn. They could use it really well, but I'll wait and see what the future holds.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |