Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Happy 14th Anniversary A Bug's Life!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
11/25/2012 8:16 AM
TLRobben
Minnie Mouse
TLRobben

Today's the day my favorite movie "A Bug's Life" was released (November 25, 1998). Boy, do I love "A Bug's Life." Still, I wish my two favorite characters from the movie Flik and Atta were meeting at WDW daily. Oh, I'm sure they will be back to meeting guests at WDW daily very soon. I have been wishing so hard for it. I also have been creating pictures on Sumopaint.com (a photo editing website) to come up with some character meet-&-greet location ideas for Flik and Atta. I wish I could post them on here to show you.... but they are all "My Computer" photos stored on my computer. Not URL photos. But still, I would love to wish my favorite characters Flik and Atta and all the other characters from "A Bug's Life" good luck. And I would like to wish for Flik and Atta to come back to meet guests at WDW very soon. I know they should come back. I've been expecting to meet them for hugs, kisses, autographs, and pictures. But there's one thing I still know... I can still watch them perform in the Pixar Pal's Countdown to Fun parade at DHS. But my real heart's desire is for Flik and Atta to come back as regular, daily meet-&-greet characters. For the colony and for oppressed bugs everywhere!
0 permalink
11/26/2012 1:56 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Happy Birthday bugs!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
the topic is closed |