Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Soda Fountain January 2013 Pin Releases

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
12/18/2012 12:15 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

The first pins for 2013 at the Soda Fountain in LA have been released, and there are some really awesome ones! Especially the five new Peter Pan ones!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
12/18/2012 12:21 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Love the Marquee Pin! and really like the other Lost Boys pin as well (well like all of the PP pins but those two are the best LOL)

As far the the non-PP pins... the Stitch with Scrump statue pin is really cute as well.
edited by PeterPanFan on 12/18/2012

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
12/18/2012 12:39 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Oh dear. :o

Thank god Paris will release that many Rapunzel pins next year. Looks like I have debts to pay. *gulps*
0 permalink
1/11/2013 9:28 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

So they released a surprise pin today and it is *awesome*... so want this pin but sadly it is LE 300 and limit one per person

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
1/11/2013 11:37 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I can't make any promises, but if it's still there tomorrow I may be able to ask someone to pick one up for you. They were only able to get mine today and offered to go back in case there's a new sundae pin out. I'll definitely ask them.
0 permalink
1/11/2013 12:01 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

That would be awesome!! I will hold out hope... apparently they hadn't sold out of any of them yet... would also love the PP Lost Boy Marquee if possible (I think Dan might have already mentioned that one tho) Big Grin Thank you so much!!

--
0 permalink
1/11/2013 12:40 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Yes, thankfully it is a slow release. For some others people were camping out overnight. ><

The Marquee should already be in hand. It was two per person and I put it on the shopping list for you right away after I spotted the Lost Boys on it. One can hardly miss how much you like them.
0 permalink
1/11/2013 2:15 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Awwwe Big Grin Thank you!! Big Grin

--
0 permalink