Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » DLP Pin Previews for 2013

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed |
1/10/2013 1:33 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Thanks to Martin for reminding me. The following pins were previewed at the Pin Trading Event in December:

And possibly most important: Cast Lanyard pins for the rest of 2013.

0 permalink
1/10/2013 2:56 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a year for pins. Some absolutely fantastic and wonderful pins. Really cant wait to chase down quasi, esmerelda and trek! I think Cheshire will be popular too!!

Thanks for sharing

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
1/11/2013 12:20 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I was very pleased too - that is after I stopped cursing after counting the Rapunzel pins. LOL

Terk and Pumbaa have already been released in December, so you should be able to find them when you go next month hopefully. I had a devil of a time getting them when I was over before Christmas, I finally was lucky at Buzz Lightyear photo sales! But until February they should have become more easy. I'll update when I know what the January release is.
+1 permalink
1/11/2013 7:19 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Wow!! Lots of great pins coming! Love all the cast pins!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
1/11/2013 8:52 AM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

WOW!!! I love the Victorian Duffy pin!!!!! Shock He's wearing the same outfit he was wearing at the "Main Street U.S.A Celebrates!" show during DLP's 20th Anniversary!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
1/11/2013 11:44 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

PeterPanFan Wrote:
Wow!! Lots of great pins coming! Love all the cast pins!

I love the cast pin selection too. I think my favorite is the Tiana one. Then my Naveen one won't look as lonely anymore.

But as much as I love them, I am already dreading getting the Chessie pin. That won't be much behind the Pascal drama because Wonderland is so popular.

Disney-Me Wrote:
WOW!!! I love the Victorian Duffy pin!!!!! Shock He's wearing the same outfit he was wearing at the "Main Street U.S.A Celebrates!" show during DLP's 20th Anniversary!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

When I saw that picture I knew you and Emma both would love it. The Paris Duffy pins are generally very cute. But this one is even one of my favorites, and you guys are way bigger Duffy fans than me. I tried to find out approximate release dates, but they wouldn't say.
edited by Vala on 1/11/2013
0 permalink
1/12/2013 12:09 PM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

I see that they are using the princesses´ new designs on the Disney Princess pins!
0 permalink
1/12/2013 12:37 PM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

When is the Duffy pin going to be released?

I love the Jose pin too!
0 permalink
1/12/2013 12:46 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

DisneyEmma Wrote:
When is the Duffy pin going to be released?

Supposedly they "didn't know yet". More likely didn't want to tell.

Some of the princess pins are already out. Also some pins from the attractions series have been released. So I would guess April or May at the latest. I'll post when I have an update.
edited by Vala on 1/12/2013
0 permalink
1/12/2013 1:14 PM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

Thanks Petra. I was hoping next month then Dan could of picked one up for me on his visit. Oh well.
0 permalink
1/13/2013 3:09 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

The poster for February should be out by the 27th I would say. If it doesn't work out that Dan can pick it up for you I'll gladly help getting you one. I have a lot of pin trading friends. It wouldn't be any problem to arrange for something.
0 permalink
1/13/2013 11:53 AM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

Thanks Petra, that is so kind of you to offer! Big Grin
0 permalink
1/13/2013 1:01 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

You're very welcome. Glad I can (possibly) help. I'll let you know right away when I find out about a release date.
edited by Vala on 1/13/2013
0 permalink
1/23/2013 1:56 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I saw today DCP posted that these two pins are now available OE. Definitely buying in 3 weeks time!!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
1/23/2013 3:36 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Nice!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
1/24/2013 1:15 PM
JustAnotherDisneyDork
Chip 'n' Dale
JustAnotherDisneyDork

Oh my days I am going to spend a fortune when I go in March Big Grin
0 permalink
1/29/2013 2:51 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

February releases have the Belle locket, more princesses and Star Wars and Nautilus and the Dragon's Lair for the attractions series. Everything looks really nice. But I live in fear of the month where they'll release the Rapunzel locket.
0 permalink
2/3/2013 11:06 AM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

Sad to see no Duffy Valentine pin release for February. He usually has a new pin every month these days lol.
0 permalink
2/3/2013 12:42 PM
JustAnotherDisneyDork
Chip 'n' Dale
JustAnotherDisneyDork

I just have to hope the Ariel locket is released in March O_o
0 permalink
2/3/2013 4:22 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

JustAnotherDisneyDork Wrote:
I just have to hope the Ariel locket is released in March O_o

Personally I would guess it is. It looks like they are going backwards on the poster. Of course March will be the month when we can tell for sure.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed |