Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Do the characters all write with the same hand?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
3/21/2014 1:15 AM
MickeyMouse88
Mickey Mouse
MickeyMouse88

Anyone ever notice this? Are there both left and right handed Cinderellas, or Mickey Mouses? Like you notice in your home videos that in Epcot Mickey signed with his right hand, but at Magic Kingdom he signed with his left hand, etc. I know they have height requirements for all the characters, so I thought maybe they all had hand requirements too...With left handedness being recessive, would that mean if you're left handed you couldn't be a character? Seems like it would be a silly requirement, but I was still wondering if anyone ever noticed the characters signing with a different hand at different times
edited by mickeymouse88 on 3/21/2014
0 permalink
3/21/2014 5:47 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

MickeyMouse88 Wrote:
Anyone ever notice this? Are there both left and right handed Cinderellas, or Mickey Mouses? Like you notice in your home videos that in Epcot Mickey signed with his right hand, but at Magic Kingdom he signed with his left hand, etc. I know they have height requirements for all the characters, so I thought maybe they all had hand requirements too...With left handedness being recessive, would that mean if you're left handed you couldn't be a character? Seems like it would be a silly requirement, but I was still wondering if anyone ever noticed the characters signing with a different hand at different times
edited by mickeymouse88 on 3/21/2014

Characters can be either left or right handed. The only exception is Captain Hook since he has a hook on his left hand haha. In the film The Princess and the Frog, Tiana writes with her left hand but she will usually use her right hand in the parks.
0 permalink
3/21/2014 1:44 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Characters have many talents, and writing with both hands is one of them! 😃

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
the topic is closed |