Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Which Characters would you put in the Parks and Where?

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
3/23/2014 11:04 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

Out of these Choices who would you put in which park and where.
The Choices are:
-Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
-Hercules and Meg
-Queen Elinor (brave)
-Shellie May
-Art (monsters university)
edited by MMDDGPCDC on 3/23/2014
0 permalink
3/23/2014 11:39 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Oswald, maybe as a mini attraction at Meet Mickey Mouse, or even at Pete's Show.
Hercules, hmmm, Epcot (I know there isn't a Greece), or Fantasyland
Shellie May - with Duffy on Main St
Art?

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
3/23/2014 1:17 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

Didn't we have a post like this in General Discussion? It was a more appropriate place. I even did a whole post about what characters I would put in the different sections of Disneyland such as Oswald, Bonkers and Kermit.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
3/23/2014 1:50 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

Sorry but I am New and Did not know. Also, I was asking about Walt Disney World not Disneyland so that is why I chose to put it in the Disney World section.
0 permalink
3/23/2014 4:28 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

The post being here is fine since you are talking about WDW

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
3/23/2014 4:33 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

Thank you PeterPanFan
0 permalink
3/23/2014 5:18 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I would Personally put Oswald in the Animation Building where the Incredibles are currently.
I would put Hercules and Meg in Fantasyland Gardens and move Merida to Adventureland with Queen Elinor.
Then, Shellie May with Duffy inside the Character Spot instead of Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.
Art is a tough one but Maybe in Tommorrowland with Mike and Sulley (monsters uni outfits).
0 permalink
3/23/2014 8:48 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Oswald should definitely be in DHS; the Animation Studios is a good choice, but Sunset or Hollywood Boulevards wouldn't be inappropriate either, since both have that nostalgia/ retro thing going on.

Hercules and Meg... Hmm. The Italy pavilion would be okay (and before you say, "but he's Greek!", remember, Hercules is the Latin version of the name; in Greek, it's "Heracles").

Queen Elinor should be in Fantasyland or the UK Pavilion.

Art? Tomorrowland or DHS.

Keep Shellie May with Duffy, I guess. I don't get the appeal of Duffy, so I can't be bothered to put anymore thought into it.
0 permalink
7/16/2014 11:30 PM
kasi
Minnie Mouse
kasi

Its your own choice that which character are you want to more seen when i was at the tour of Disney i want to put the Queen Elinor (brave) because at that time its look is new..

--
The journey of a thousand miles charleston public transportation begins with a single step
0 permalink
7/17/2014 10:24 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

Oswald in "the Magic of Animation" at Hollywood Studios
Hercules and Meg at either "Animation," or Crossroads at the Studios, and at Magic Kingdom
Queen Elinor at Magic Kingdom with Merida, but in the late afternoon, like Naveen with Tiana.
Shellie May at Epcot with Duffy, and Typhoon Lagoon.
0 permalink
7/20/2014 10:54 AM
Sorcerer Lito
Mickey Mouse
Sorcerer Lito

I would put Oswald in place of Mickey at the Magic of Disney Animation, and give Mickey a new space at the Indiana Jones gift shop at Echo Lake that offers higher capacity (two Mickey rooms, since DHS is the only WDW park where there aren't more than one Mickey's). Hercules and Meg would move into Fairytale Gardens, and the area would gain a Greek theme and a Hercules store (from the movie) would open next door. Merida and Queen Elinor would move to Epcot and take the place of the Agent P Sign Up location at the United Kingdom pavillion. Shellie Mae would of course move with Duffy at his location at World Showcase.
0 permalink