Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Star Wars Daisy Duck

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
3/26/2014 9:37 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I Wonder if Daisy Duck will get a New Outfit for Star Wars Weekends because last year we got Ewok Chip and Dale and We also have Princess Leia Minnie, Jedi Mickey, Stormtrooper Donald and Darth Goofy.

Who would you have Daisy Duck as?
In the Toy Series she is Aurra Sang but I Don't think they could make a Costume for that.
Maybe then they could Quickly add her to the New Star Wars Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine.
0 permalink
3/26/2014 10:04 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Hm, interesting thought. The problem is, the current line-up consists of "classic" Star Wars costumes. I don't think there are many classic characters that Daisy could be to compliment the rest of them. Besides, it would also leave them with 7. Six is a nice round number for them, and makes it easy to have them in pairs. If they did Daisy, they'd probably have to do another one, too. Which then would mean, who next? Sadly, I don't think we will see Daisy any time soon.
Although, I have heard through the grapevine we might see someone else unrelated to the Fab 5 show up this year in a SW costume! ...

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
3/26/2014 10:09 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

Is it Stitch as Yoda? If so I'm so excited! Poor Daisy she gets no Park Love. In Disneyland she is considered RARE! The Could do Pluto as Chewbacca. Just throwing ideas around. Any one else got ideas of characters that could be In Star Wars. Disney now you own Star Wars everyone now expects Crossovers!
0 permalink
3/26/2014 10:45 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

They could have Daisy as CP30 as seen in the image below.
0 permalink
3/26/2014 1:43 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Stitch as Yoda and Emperor is used on pins and merchandise, but so far he's not a meetable character. If he is this year you'll hear me squealing all the way from Florida. Big Grin

I've seen a really impressive sketch of Pluto as R2D2.

But Daisy as C3PO... I don't know. Personally that would give me Spaceballs deja vus.
edited by Vala on 3/26/2014
0 permalink
3/26/2014 2:15 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I Don't think they should use Stitch as the Emperor as he is not a "Classic" Star Wars Character but Yoda would be Great. I wonder if they would have to make new green Stitch Costumes or if they would find a way around it. Disney World already has a R2D2 but it is R2MK I think so no Pluto then. What about Daisy as Queen Amidala or Asajj Ventress. Is she a Good Guy or a Bad Guy. Her boyfriend is a Baddie anyway. Still think that Daisy would make a Great addition as any SW Character. She could be a Female Stormtrooper for all I Care!
0 permalink
3/27/2014 5:23 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Regarding the Emperor not being a classic Star Wars character, you realize you can meet Greedo, yes?

Hey, maybe Daisy can be Bea Arthur's character from the Star Wars Holiday Special!

I'm alone on that one, aren't I?
edited by mattblack on 3/27/2014
0 permalink
3/27/2014 5:29 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Asajj Ventress is a bad girl. A really bad girl. You can even fight her in the Jedi Academy at SWW.

Some pins have seen Pete as Bobba Fett. Now that would make me really happy too.
0 permalink
3/28/2014 9:34 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

mattblack Wrote:
Regarding the Emperor not being a classic Star Wars character, you realize you can meet Greedo, yes?

Hey, maybe Daisy can be Bea Arthur's character from the Star Wars Holiday Special!

I'm alone on that one, aren't I?
edited by mattblack on 3/27/2014

LOL! The Holiday Special is best forgotten :P

I'm curious why the Emperor and Greedo wouldn't be considered "classic" characters... Greedo appeared in the original Star Wars movie (A New Hope) and the emperor appeared in Return of the Jedi.

Stitch as Yoda would be awesome as would Emperor Stitch!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
3/28/2014 2:01 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Yeah, I was going to point the same thing out... The Emperor is classic, for sure! LOL!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
3/28/2014 3:56 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

PeterPanFan Wrote:

LOL! The Holiday Special is best forgotten :P

Never forget!

0 permalink