Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » DLP April Pin Releases

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
3/26/2014 2:21 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Find below the April pin releases for DLP:

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
3/26/2014 4:24 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Any volunteer willing to get me the Rapunzel pin? I can repay the favor with Star Wars items from Florida. I really don't love my Rebel Rendezvous registration pack that much.
0 permalink
3/26/2014 4:30 PM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Vala Wrote:
Any volunteer willing to get me the Rapunzel pin? I can repay the favor with Star Wars items from Florida. I really don't love my Rebel Rendezvous registration pack that much.

I want to get one for you, but I'm not planning on queuing 1 hour for it, so I'll only be able to get one if there are some left after the rush

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
3/26/2014 5:04 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

GaetaneDW Wrote:
Vala Wrote:

I want to get one for you, but I'm not planning on queuing 1 hour for it, so I'll only be able to get one if there are some left after the rush

That would be lovely, thank you. I'm more than happy you are even willing to have a look.

They might give out wristbands for the release, so hopefully there wouldn't be too much waiting involved. A friend of mine promised to check on Friday at Pin Trading Night. I'll post the info when he gets back to me. Plus Frozen has surpassed Tangled as the big hype, maybe that also helps. Big Grin
0 permalink
3/26/2014 5:30 PM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

I'll sure take a look, because I'd like to have one myself too... I know about the wristbands, because a friend of mine queued to get me the release of march (with the scrooge st patricks day pin), he waited for over 45 minutes, but at the end of the day there were hundreds of them left... so I'll prob go to pueblo after the big rush

--

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
3/26/2014 7:04 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I wish we were arriving a day earlier for that Rapunzel pin!! 😁

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
3/27/2014 12:58 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

I'll see what I can do Martin,... I don't know if there's like a limit for buying the pin, but I'm with my mom anyway so we can buy 4 minimum when we get there...
edited by GaetaneDW on 3/27/2014

--

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
3/27/2014 3:14 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

GaetaneDW Wrote:
I'll see what I can do Martin,... I don't know if there's like a limit for buying the pin, but I'm with my mom anyway so we can buy 4 minimum when we get there...

There's a limit of two per person usually. Sometimes a kind soul will wave it, but not for a Rapunzel pin on release day.
0 permalink
3/27/2014 5:24 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Vala Wrote:
GaetaneDW Wrote:

There's a limit of two per person usually. Sometimes a kind soul will wave it, but not for a Rapunzel pin on release day.

I thought so... I'll buy 2 then and I'll ask my mom to buy 2 too

--

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
3/27/2014 6:12 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Thanks Gaetane! 😃✨

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

0 permalink
5/5/2014 6:35 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Was anybody lucky enough to pick up these while at DLP in April? Just wondering

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
5/5/2014 6:54 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Yep, i bought them during my eastertrip.. they were kinda expensive, but really beautiful

--

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
5/5/2014 6:58 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Yeah, so did we, thankfully! It was quite by chance, too! they were hidden on the back of a cart on Central Plaza. The only place we found that had them, if I recall correctly.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/5/2014 7:40 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

We saw them in quite a few of the hotel shops but we didn't buy them, although looking back I wish we had 😁

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
5/5/2014 11:10 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

I got them at Harringtons ... I had more struggle finding the Grape Soda aka Ellie-badge

Makes me think of the fact that I still need to unpack them in put them in my pin trading badge (which is historically overloaded!) Big Grin
edited by GaetaneDW on 5/5/2014

--

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
5/5/2014 2:25 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

GaetaneDW Wrote:
I got them at Harringtons ... I had more struggle finding the Grape Soda aka Ellie-badge

Makes me think of the fact that I still need to unpack them in put them in my pin trading badge (which is historically overloaded!) Big Grin
edited by GaetaneDW on 5/5/2014

I saw them in some hotel stores, Emporium, Harringtons, Constellations and Pueblo Trading Post.

The Ellie Badge was actually being displayed in most places in one of these plastic bins near the cash register.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |