Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Animal Kingdom's 16th Anniversary

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
4/22/2014 1:58 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

Today is Animal Kingdom's 16th Anniversary! Post Photos of characters that wear Safari Gear or are in Animal Kingdom.
edited by MMDDGPCDC on 4/22/2014
0 permalink
4/22/2014 3:49 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Okay. I've posted this one before, but here's Pocahontas and myself at the now-defunct Camp Minnie-Mickey.

0 permalink
4/22/2014 4:18 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

mattblack Wrote:
Okay. I've posted this one before, but here's Pocahontas and myself at the now-defunct Camp Minnie-Mickey.

I am sad that is no longer as it was a chill area! No stress to get on rides or to shows, just to wander and relax. Avatarland just feels like a big promotion for them. They could have just done a Revamp of the Camp (rhyme on purpose). Since Toontown is not at Walt Disney World, they could have made Headquarters (Mickey and Minnie meet and greet), Tents/Cabins for the Characters and a Campfire at night! All it needed was a bit of TLC but no. I hope Disney makes the Characters in the Camp more Permanent Meet and Greets.
0 permalink