Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Different Merchandise Between Parks

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
4/5/2013 12:19 PM
StarrySeas
Minnie Mouse
StarrySeas

I hope this is the right place to be posting this. Since so many of the people on this forum seem to have been to several (all?) of the parks, I'm going to trust your expert opinions on the matter.

I have only ever been to WDW and I know what they tend to have available. There are some items that you only be able to find in Animal Kingdom or in EPCOT, but there are other things that you can find at any of the parks in Orlando. I know that pins in particular seem to be fairly diverse across the parks, but what about other items like t-shirts or Vinylmations or stuffed animals? For example, I have all the Stitch merchandise I want from WDW, but would Disneyland CA or Paris have drastically different things, or just a few different items? Have you ever seen something really cool at one park, not gotten it, then couldn't find it at another park and kicked yourself for not getting it when you saw it?

Thank you!
0 permalink
4/5/2013 3:06 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I think Tokyo would be your place for Stitch stuff!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
4/6/2013 5:11 PM
StarrySeas
Minnie Mouse
StarrySeas

I suppose that means that I need to make a trip out to Japan some time!

But as far as merchandise in general, is it all generally similar or are there fairly distinct items that can only be found in one specific park or another?
0 permalink
4/7/2013 5:24 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

There's a couple of distinct items, yes. Paris has Stitch and Angel hats that are not in the US parks. I already mailed a fair amount of these to friends. LOL I also remember some plushes that the US parks didn't get. But like Martin has said, that's nothing compared to what Japan has to offer.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |