Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Vote who would you like to see at Shanghi disney

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!

Who to be at shanghi

Darkwing duck:6
Colonel Hathi:2
Nigel:0
Bongo and Lulubelle:4
Roger:4
Chef Louis:0
ShellieMay the Disney Bear:1
Ludwig Von Drake:2
the topic is closed |
4/6/2013 6:19 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Hi my brother knows a guy who's dad knows the guy who is going to run Shanghai Disney I am going to have a meeting and make shore there on the right track so I am going to try to make shore whoever wins this vote gets to Shanghai Disney.
0 permalink
4/6/2013 9:26 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

with 0 votes we have Darkwing duck, Colonel Hathi, Nigel, Chef Louis, ShellieMay the Disney Bear, and Ludwig Von Drake. and behind by one but still a chance Bongo and Lulubelle and in lead with 2 votes none other than the one who is the best a making people laugh Roger rabbit!
0 permalink
4/7/2013 4:39 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

with 0 votes we have Colonel Hathi, Nigel, Chef Louis, and ShellieMay the Disney Bear in 3rd place with 1 vote Ludwig Von Drake. and in a tie both behind by one but still a chance Bongo, Lulubelle and darkwing and in lead with 3 votes none other than the one who is the best a making people laugh Roger rabbit!
0 permalink
4/7/2013 8:59 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

All of these characters would be great to see out in Shanghai or elsewhere... wish all the "lost" characters would make occasional appearances everywhere and there are so many awesome characters that have never made it to the parks at all

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+2 permalink
4/8/2013 8:38 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

your right scrooge and peter are not long lost
0 permalink
4/12/2013 7:18 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

with 0 votes we have Nigel, Chef Louis, and ShellieMay the Disney Bear. with I vote with a tie Ludwig Von Drake and Colonel Hathi. and with 2 votes Darkwing duck. and with a tie of 3 votes Roger rabbit, Bongo, and Lulubelle
0 permalink
7/18/2013 6:09 PM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

even though i'll never go and i never leave florida i would still love to see bongo and lulubelle on the disney classics page
+1 permalink
the topic is closed |