Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Bunnies Bunnies Bunnies!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
4/7/2013 1:06 AM
MascotManiac
Mickey Mouse
MascotManiac

My husband and I have been enjoying CharacterCentral for a long time now, but up until now, we've never thought our character hunting escapades were worth posting about, until we headed to DLR for Disney's Spring Fling Limited Time Magic!

First, Carl Fredericksen (wearing his bunny ears!) and Russell from "Up" were both available to meet fans at the Redwood Creek Trail Wilderness Explorer Ceremony at Calif. Adv.

\

But even better ... the Bunny Hop down Main Street confirmed the Roger Rabbit rumors ...

... and yielded the biggest Easter surprise of all -- the appearance of the ever-elusive BR'ER RABBIT!!!!

I don't know if this was a one-time thing or if Br'er Rabbit will be making more frequent appearances in California, but at least we now know, Br'er Rabbit is not just in France!
+2 permalink
4/7/2013 5:22 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Adorable pictures. I especially love the one of Carl with the ears.
+1 permalink
4/7/2013 6:44 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Welcome to the forum!!

Great pics :0)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
4/7/2013 10:57 AM
Captain Hook
Chip 'n' Dale
Captain Hook

It was great seeing roger and br'er backstage walking around but as for Carl he's just an old grumpy cod fish!-Captain Hook

--
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5121/5358075496_61e82c8825.jpg
0 permalink
4/9/2013 12:31 AM
MascotManiac
Mickey Mouse
MascotManiac

Thanks everyone, it's great to be a part of such an awesome community of people!

We're hoping to get out for Long Lost Friends week and add a few more "rare" characters to our collection!
0 permalink
4/9/2013 8:49 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Great pictures and welcome to the site!! Big Grin Hope you make it for Long Lost Friends week! If you do, would love to hear all about it

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
5/5/2013 7:59 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

*Fangirl scream once I see the Roger pic* He's baaaaaaaaaaack.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
the topic is closed |