Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » lets give a thanks to Dan and Jon

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
4/7/2013 8:05 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Thank you Dan and Jon and every one here should thank you don't have to do this site you chose to make Disney magic come alive in ways I didn't know possible so as a thank you to Dan and Jon lets all contribute our own pics of Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, and Stitch!! I'll contribute my own as soon as I figure out how to put a photo on this thing
0 permalink
4/7/2013 8:56 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Thank you! Glad you enjoy the site so much!! It means a lot to us to know that everyone likes the site

I sent you a PM that hopefully will help with the picture thing... I *thought* Dan had posted instructions a long time ago but I can't seem to find them... If Dan hasn't already done so I will probably write up some detailed instructions and post them somewhere since we get the question often.

As I said in the PM the biggest thing is getting the picture onto filckr or some photo sharing site first... sadly we don't have the resources to allow everyone to upload pictures to the site... hopefully some day

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |