Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Is this Kingdom hearts outfit

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
4/8/2013 8:37 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

any one seen this out fit before this photo is from http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2865
0 permalink
4/8/2013 9:02 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Haven't seen this outfit on Scrooge before; however, in the old comics think Scrooge wore red often... I don't think it was until Duck Tails that he really started to have the blue outfit as his "normal" outfit.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
4/9/2013 3:13 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Yes, he wears red in the old comics. But not that belt and not that style of top hat, the stripe is different.

I got to check with boyfriend when he comes home, but it does look a lot like his Kingdom Hearts outfit to me.
0 permalink
4/9/2013 4:22 AM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

This outfit kind of reminds me of the outfit he wears in "Mickey´s Twice upon a Christmas". But again there is some differents.

0 permalink
4/9/2013 8:52 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

I am pretty sure Scrooge actually wears blue in Kingdom Hearts... but I could be wrong

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
4/9/2013 3:59 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

I just did some internet searching and it turns out he wears his regular park outfit in Kingdom hearts!
0 permalink
1/15/2014 11:49 PM
Peter111
Mickey Mouse
Peter111

I just did some internet searching and it turns out he wears his regular park outfit in Kingdom hearts!

--
http://www.cert-killer.org
+1 permalink
1/16/2014 6:46 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Yeah, for whatever reason, Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie all just wear their standard outfits, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but hey, it's a game where Donald, Goofy, Auron and Hercules all team up at one point. Logic flew out the window a ways back.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |