Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » What kind of Disneymerchandise do you collect?

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
5/5/2014 11:40 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Hi everyone!

I am a massive fan of all Disney-related merchandise. My bedroom is slighty, but surely turning into a Disneymuseum .. So I was wondering, what items do you collect? Do you collect all kinds of stuff from the same character or do you rather stick to a brand (like WDCC, Showcase, Traditions, ...).

I'll kick off with the main items is my collection:
1. Stuffed animals, just because you can never have enough ... Mickey, Winnie & Duffy are my main men
2. Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, in this category I collect the ones I like (but my wallet doesn't like me liking so many of them )
3. Disneyland Paris Park related merchandise and also figurines and snowglobes from my home park
4. Disney Pins, only the ones I like
5. Christmas ornaments
6. Clothing, not really collecting, I just wear it to university

I am really proud of my collection, so I hope some people will share their collection too
edited by GaetaneDW on 5/5/2014
edited by GaetaneDW on 5/5/2014

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
5/5/2014 12:04 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I collect Disney Figure Sets! Anyone that comes out, I collect! I also collect Disney World icons, I have Cinderella Castle, Sorcerers Hat, Spaceship Earth, Tree of Life and the Monorail. I have Walt Disney World in my Attic all set up in the right places.
0 permalink
5/5/2014 12:21 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Plushes, pins, toys, Vinylmation, clothing, ornaments, Christmas decorations... just about anything providing we like it, LOL!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
9/2/2014 3:49 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

A lot of different things. Mostly of either Muppets, Roger Rabbit and black and white Mickey/Oswald.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
9/2/2014 5:12 PM
Jackie1996
Chip 'n' Dale
Jackie1996

Clothing (Mostly from Primark i won't lie)
And Stuffed toys,, Mostly Minnie Mouse.
i have alot of the Minnie Mouse merch they brought out as well (Headbands, nail varnishes, lip glosses, necklaces, Shoelaces, phone case)
0 permalink
9/3/2014 10:01 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

There is so much Minnie merch in £land and 99p stores now Jackie, I couldn't believe how much stuff I saw last week!

Wished it was ducks

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
1/12/2015 6:19 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

I've never been one to collect EVERYTHING of a character, because let's face it, some things that come out just aren't very nice/pretty/affordable.

I collected Tigger and the Cheshire Cat, up to the point where they were taking over our house, so I put some in storage as it was getting a bit crazy, oops.
Now I still buy some of those if I find something REALLY nice we actually have the room for (because just keeping things in a box is kinda sad XD).
I also collect Goofy and Chip Tsum Tsums (and buy the odd random one if I find one I really like), my plan is to make shadow boxes with them, but I still have to go to the art supply store and actually buy the boxes to stack them in (it'll be a nice way to display them and keep them dust free ^^).

I also wanted to start collecting the sitting Gelatoni keychain plushes, but seeing the price they ask for them on ebay I've kind of gone off that plan

So now I mainly just collect cookie & candy tins, but not avidly so. Just whenever I come accross a really nice one, because you know, at least you can stack them and keep things inside so they never risk becoming a real nuisance
I've got 5 so far but I'm sure that number will rise when I go to DLP and TDS this autumn
Although I think I'll ask my friend Sam to bring back the round Cheshire Cat cookie tin in February already when he goes to DLP, so I'm sure I have it Big Grin
edited by hildekitten on 1/12/2015
0 permalink
2/15/2015 10:25 AM
LCrosby87l
Mickey Mouse
LCrosby87l

I collect anything Disney, and recently got my fifth Disney Animators Doll, Elsa, she's adorable. I mostly collect plush, and postcards, but try to get my hands on everything I can
0 permalink
2/15/2015 3:16 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Tsum tsum, wikkeez, pez, teddies and Plush's

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
2/15/2015 8:23 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Being a nerd, I always hope so RPG company would license out something from Disney, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, so mugs it is.

I also have one animation cel. Coolest gift EVER.
0 permalink
2/16/2015 5:55 AM
Jackie1996
Chip 'n' Dale
Jackie1996

I also bought my sister a chest for her birthday containing every single Disney DVD in it (Aside from Song of the South) =P
0 permalink
3/16/2015 5:39 AM
igglepiggle
Mickey Mouse
igglepiggle

I love the the posters you can sometimes get from the cinema, I only wish I had the room for something like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121595684355?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I love the Big Hero 6 movie and Baymax
0 permalink
7/17/2015 7:49 AM
Xaolaz
Mickey Mouse
Xaolaz

I collect anything Lilo and stitch related
Disney pins, all Disney Paris so far.
Vinylmations
A photo album and picture frame from every park trip
And my new little obsession is tsum tsums. I'm quite picky though, but still, I'm up to 30 so far.
And of course, DVDs.

--
"And you like me more than a rabbit, right?"
0 permalink
7/18/2015 3:22 PM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

I do collect The movies on dvd,books and Disneypins.
I also have a big collection of cd's but i Dont buy them anymore .
So i guess that this Dont count as collecting.

And i collect pictures with the characters like everyone here. Big Grin

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
7/22/2015 8:17 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

I collect Disney Movies form DVD and iTunes, Souvenirs from Theme Parks, Disney Infinity, Pins, Plushes, T-Shirts, Hats, Wands, and more.
0 permalink
7/24/2015 3:55 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

As per my latest review (see separate post), we also now collect the Marvel Collector Corps boxes.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |