Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Character Central News and Discussion » Errors and Problems - Please be patient

Upcoming features, suggestions and ideas, bug reporting etc
the topic is closed |
5/6/2014 10:47 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Hi all,

The website seems to be suffering the last few days with some bugs.
The other day I was having issues posting images when doing the daily character threads, and I imagine others have had similar issues.
Today all popular and recent images are missing from all character and location pages, although, this is a Flickr issue as far as we can tell.
I was also trying to do something in the admin panel today, and it simply won't let me.

We'll try to get all the kinks worked out, but if in the meantime you come up against any problems please post here to let us know, and be patient.

Thanks for all your support as always. We wouldn't be where we are without all of you!
Dan.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/6/2014 10:58 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Just some info... Image search is completely broken on flickr currently... both via the flickr website and via the API (which is what the website uses)... they are aware of the issue and supposedly working on it but it has been broken for 9 hours with no real updates yet. This means that "Popular" and "Recent" pictures on all the pages won't show up until it is fixed.... but everything else should be working.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
5/6/2014 12:53 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

I thought it was just me!

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |