Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Star Wars Mickey and Friends Autographs

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
5/10/2014 9:57 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

KennythePirate visited the Jedi Mickey's Character Breakfast with his Family recently. His daughter asked the Characters if they would kindly sign them as their Star Wars Names. Minnie and Goofy did but the others did not, I know that their is a rule about this but it makes the experience more Memorable. Do you think Characters should do this more Often? Pics are a bit blurry.

0 permalink
5/10/2014 12:54 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

I am surprised they did this but it would be awesome if they did more often. I know we have gotten several "special" signatures over the years... normally just saying "Happy Some Holiday" or with extra embellishments and it always makes them more special and memorable.

On a different note... when you post stuff like this please have a link back to where it came from... I know you said but a link it better I know when someone posts our stuff somewhere we want a link back and not just "Character Central said".

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
5/10/2014 1:12 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

Here is the Link: http://kennythepirate.com/2014/05/10/jedi-mickeys-star-wars-dinner-at-hollywood-and-vine-in-disneys-hollywood-studios-review/
0 permalink
5/12/2014 5:19 AM
Drew
Chip 'n' Dale
Drew

Yeah, these autographs were not supposed to be signed. They're supposed to be signed Goofy, Mickey etc.

Management already knows about this.
0 permalink
5/12/2014 5:53 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Drew Wrote:
Yeah, these autographs were not supposed to be signed. They're supposed to be signed Goofy, Mickey etc.

I hope they characters don't get in trouble over this. It must be an awkward situation to be in having a child ask you to sign a certain way when you know that you can't really do it.
0 permalink
5/12/2014 9:07 AM
kennythepirate
Mickey Mouse
kennythepirate

I'd like to make it clear that I did not ask for these autographs, my daughter did. I also did not ask her to do so. She was excited and asked them and some did and some didn't. When she first asked I told her they just sign their names. I would hope that no one got in trouble for something as silly as signing a name on a piece of paper because I fully support Cast Members and their hard work.
-1 permalink
5/12/2014 10:43 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

I too hope that no one gets in trouble for this... as I said before getting personalized autographs adds a lot to the experience and I think it is something that should in general be encouraged (within reason) instead of punished... and yes, the cast members work too hard to get in trouble for stuff like this.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
5/13/2014 4:21 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

That us ridiculous if anybody gets in trouble for this. It's just a but of fun! 😃

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
5/13/2014 4:58 AM
Drew
Chip 'n' Dale
Drew

ssaamm Wrote:
Drew Wrote:

I hope they characters don't get in trouble over this. It must be an awkward situation to be in having a child ask you to sign a certain way when you know that you can't really do it.

I doubt anyone would get in trouble like a reprimand. But I was told it was definitely going to be communicated to the CMs.
0 permalink