Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Rock Your Disney Side - 24 Hour Event Characters

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
5/12/2014 9:08 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

So I'm planning on heading to the Rock Your Disney Side 24 Hour Event, and I'm planning on doing some character hunting. I know the Hercules crew was in the hashtag photo they released a few months ago, but does anyone know if they'll be there for meet and greets for sure, and if so, will they be around during the day, or just at night? I've never been to a 24 hour event before, so I'm curious.
0 permalink
5/12/2014 3:51 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

We won't know until thy announce it. I am afraid not all of the 140 characters they advertise will show up (in DL.) The picture was taken in WDW, so most likely they all will appear.
edited by Dan - Tasmic! on 5/12/2014
0 permalink
5/12/2014 10:51 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

Normally the party characters don't start meeting until 11 pm. I'm not sure if the Hercules characters will be out but I would be very surprised to see Hercules. Also, some characters will be at dance parties only. I've been to the other two 24 hour parties and there were never really any good characters out. Last year there was only Mickey and Minnie in pajamas, Chip and Dale in pajamas, Jack Sparrow, and Winnie the Pooh characters.
0 permalink