Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » I apologize

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
5/29/2014 4:21 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Hey guys! I wanted to vent this out, but I apologize if I am the only one that do not like face characters!! Is there anybody here like me that do not like face characters?? Sorry again guys! Just wanted to vent it out! I like furry characters!! Have a great day!!
-1 permalink
5/29/2014 8:33 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

I used to I am fine with them now but still a little hesitant on the villains side of face characters.
0 permalink
5/30/2014 1:45 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

No need to apologize for that, anyone can like and not like whatever they want in my opinion.
I used to have problems meeting them too, because I don't really knew how to interact, somehow I found I more easy to have fun with fur characters.
Now last April I did the Auberge de Cendrillon in Paris which is a Princess dinner and they were all so sweet and now I don't have problems anymore interacting with face characters...

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
5/30/2014 6:02 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I actually prefer face characters, as they've been the most fun on my past two trips. Both Philip & Aurora and Jasmine have complimented me on my beard (though I think the latter may have just been glad that it wasn't so... twisted.)

I find it harder to interact with the fur characters, unless there's a face character there as well for them to play off of, like Jane and/or Tarzan with Terk, Pocahontas with Meeko, or Alice and the White Rabbit.

Now, some face characters can be hard to have good conversations with, but I chalk that up to who's pla- er... what time of day you meet the character.
0 permalink
6/4/2014 6:01 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I didn't used to meet face characters at all, but now I love meeting them too!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
+1 permalink