Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Maleficent

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
6/4/2014 12:14 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

For any one anyone who has not yet seen Maleficent warning this forum may contain MAJOR spoilers.
I went and saw Maleficent last weekend and I am now confused is she good or bad?
On one hand she did curse Aurora just so that she could get revenge on King Stefan plus she should not have cursed a poor baby just to get revenge on her father.
But on the other hand Maleficent regretted what she had done and tried to reverse the curse plus she saved aurora.
edited by Wprevor on 6/4/2014
0 permalink
6/4/2014 1:06 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

wprevor Wrote:
For any one anyone who has not yet seen Maleficent warning this forum may contain MAJOR spoilers.
I went and saw Maleficent last weekend and I am now confused is she good or bad?
On one hand she did curse Aurora just so that she could get revenge on King Stefan plus she should not have cursed a poor baby just to get revenge on her father.
But on the other hand Maleficent regretted what she had done and tried to reverse the cure plus she saved aurora

I don't think she is supposed to be either good or bad in the new film, I haven't seen it yet but it seems that they were trying to paint her as a hero in this film.
0 permalink
6/4/2014 5:52 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

This is suppose to be from her side of the story. She is the villian who is suppose to be a hero.
0 permalink
6/5/2014 3:15 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

True but the narrator is Aurora because at the end I am the one they call Sleeping Beauty.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |