Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Any Once Upon a Time viewers who wish they would do an event based on the show?

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
6/4/2014 8:51 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

I'm a big Once Upon a Time fan, and I'm curious: even though it would probably never happen, who would like to see Disney do an event for it, similar to Start Wars Weekends? And, if so, which characters would you like to make appearances? Mine would probably be:
  • Regina
  • Rumplestiltskin
  • Red
  • Will Scarlet/The Knave of Hearts
  • The Red Queen (from Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
  • The Wicked Witch/Zelena
  • And, maybe Cora
0 permalink
6/4/2014 11:57 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

If this ever happens, I'd like to see:
-Regina
-Emma Swan and Hook
-Rumplestiltskin
-Ruby
0 permalink
6/5/2014 5:15 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I love the show to bits, and don't know why they haven't tried to capitalize on it more in the parks yet, not even merchandise. Weird, considering how often they've used the show to promote the parks. When I was at the Halloween party, I saw a few Once costumes which... YAY.

Anyway, definitely Rumpel, Regina, Snow and Charming.

Also, so far, I've only heard one story about asking the current park characters about their Once versions, but it was pretty funny (it was Peter Pan, if you're wondering).
0 permalink
6/5/2014 5:35 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

I love the show but I'm not really sure it's popular enough for anything in the parks. The season 3 finale had 6.80 million viewers which I don't think is really strong enough to justify anything sadly.
0 permalink
6/5/2014 5:46 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

They have (they're still there to my knowledge, but could be gone...) costumes for the show at the ABC Commissary in Disney's Hollywood Studios, and in the window of Off the Page at Disney California Adventure.

edited by DisneyDan on 6/5/2014

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
6/5/2014 8:49 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

ssaamm Wrote:
I love the show but I'm not really sure it's popular enough for anything in the parks. The season 3 finale had 6.80 million viewers which I don't think is really strong enough to justify anything sadly.

That's true. And there's no way to boost those numbers, really. I mean, you'd have to throw in a character from a movie that's insanely popular and that's... Wait, by George, I've got it!
0 permalink