Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Fairies at Magic Kingdom

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
6/14/2014 7:25 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

I was just curious, I heard that when Tink moved to her new location, all the other fairies left. Is this true. The only fairy I've ever met is Vidia (my favorite one), and that was at Epcot. Just curious if it's true their all gone, or not, because I've since heard different things
0 permalink
6/14/2014 8:46 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

Yes, it's true. Unfortunately, Tink is the only fairy that meets now.
0 permalink
6/14/2014 9:38 PM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

Let's write LOTS of letters and emails to WDW to tell them to bring the other fairies back.
+1 permalink
6/15/2014 5:18 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Let's write lots of POLITE letters and emails asking them to be brought back.

In the meantime, buy lots of the Tinkerbell DVDs, including the new Tinkerbell & The Pirate Fairy (excellent gift for dads & grads! ); Disney might not listen to emails, but they listen to money.
0 permalink
6/15/2014 8:44 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

A couple of people who mentioned the lack of fairy friends at the new meet area were told that the fairy friends would be joing Tink again soon. Of course that is to be taken with the usual grain of salt.
+1 permalink
7/16/2014 11:27 PM
kasi
Minnie Mouse
kasi

Yes of course it move,last year i was go for the trip there and i saw Tink and meet with it i enjoy a lot there with the family many character there which is very entertaining for me..

--
The journey of a thousand miles charleston public transportation begins with a single step
0 permalink