Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Do the characters hate? Does everybody hate me?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
6/27/2014 1:56 AM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

Ever since I was diagnosed with depression and autism, I've always had a strong feeling that the characters hate me. One day, I asked Pluto that, and he nodded yes. Why do they hate me? I have no idea what I did. Is it just because of my autism and the fact that mood swing a lot?
0 permalink
6/27/2014 3:00 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Pluto nodded because he didn't understand your question. The parks are loud places and dog ears are sensitive. He misheard, he doesn't hate you.

The characters don't even hate kids that keep pulling at their tails, why should they hate you?
+3 permalink
6/27/2014 3:29 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I definitely agree with Petra. Characters are from the happiest places on Earth, and live inside the Disney parks. They live to fulfil Walt Disney's dream that everybody should be able to have fun at the most magical kingdoms in the world.
Love, peace and friendship are their only concerns. There is no room for hate at Disney.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+3 permalink
6/28/2014 5:26 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Characters don't hate. Now, if you're rude or obnoxious, they might not have a fond opinion of you, but that's both not hate and entirely dependent on individual actions. Now, some characters might initially react in certain ways; when I met Tink, she seemed a little apprehensive, though in fairness I'm not small and with my bald head and goatee I could be mistaken for a pirate, but I trust my politeness and general good attitude left a good impression.

As for Pluto? Don't take it personally; I've watched the old Pluto cartoons, and he can be something of a jerk every now and then.
0 permalink
6/28/2014 5:41 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

If you are the lovely person I think you are from your posts, how could the characters hate you?

The characters loves everyone that respects them, I'm sure pylori misunderstood your question

(Plus character central members are the characters favourites obviously )

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Fandaze

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
+1 permalink
6/28/2014 6:46 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Mitchell Wrote:
I'm sure pylori misunderstood your question

Pylori? ROFLMAO

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
6/28/2014 7:18 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Pylori is the autocorrect version of pluto :p

/danpickingonme

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Fandaze

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
6/28/2014 3:34 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Mitchell Wrote:
Pylori is the autocorrect version of pluto :p

/danpickingonme

I thought you were suddenly speaking Klingon or something.
+1 permalink
8/22/2014 2:28 AM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

I recently had another incident at PCH Grill. I screwed up and said something I don't wanna discuss. Security confronted me about it as I was leaving, I hope they've forgotten it and will still accept me. And I really hope they'll love me as much as I love them.
0 permalink
8/22/2014 3:24 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

If you were banned you would have been told by security. But I would work very hard on not repeating whatever happened there that made security approach you.
+1 permalink
8/22/2014 1:01 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Here's my advice: "if in doubt, don't say anything...."

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
8/22/2014 3:54 PM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

Here's what happened: The day I went was the day after the whole incident with Robin Williams. And I was scared that the same thing would happen to me, because of my depression and autism. I told it to a character, and security confronted me and told me to watch what I say, which I agree because sometimes I say stuff that I don't want to.

They also told me that the protocol was to take away my pass and ban me. But they told me they weren't gonna do that, because they care about me and understand that it's important to me. The security manager who spoke with me even said "Tim, what happened yesterday has nothing to do with you."

I plan on going back soon, but what I'm afraid of is because of what happened, that they may not let me back in ever again. I learned my lesson to watch what I say, and to try to be happy. And I want them to know that I'm trying my hardest to be that way. Because I know they think the world of me, since they told me themselves that I'm part of their family.
0 permalink
8/22/2014 3:59 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Group hug! grouphug Everyone think happy thoughts! And breathe

I'm going to close this thread so we can leave it on a positive note

--

Dan.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |