Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Anybody have retired character autographs?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
5/5/2013 1:39 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

This is my first real thread on the site, and pardon me if it is not in the right place. I was just wondering if anybody had character autographs that the character either no longer appears in the American parks, or just stopped all together. I have Roger Rabbit, Remy, Annie, June, Leo and Jojo and Goliath. Does anybody have something similar, or have characters even more lost like Clarabelle, Ludwig Von Drake, Horace or even Dreamfinder? Post your pictures here.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
5/6/2013 11:01 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I have a couple of Remy ones. I also have John Darling's autograph which Peter Pan kindly got me yesterday, does that count?
0 permalink
5/6/2013 11:59 AM
Starscream759
Mickey Mouse
Starscream759

Friar Tuck, Prince John and Gideon all of them from Euro Disney.
0 permalink
5/6/2013 12:28 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Have these three officially been retired? Friar Tuck and Gideon were out just last weekend. I keep seeing Gideon every now and then in Paris.
edited by Vala on 5/6/2013
0 permalink
5/6/2013 10:22 PM
emiliez
Mickey Mouse
emiliez

My family was lucky enough to run into Dreamfinder and Figment about 15 years ago. Still my favorite character meet, we spent about 10 minutes with them. From what I remember, Figment looked sort of like a puppet that was controlled by Dreamfinder and Dreamfinder signed for both of them.
0 permalink
5/7/2013 4:57 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

emiliez Wrote:
My family was lucky enough to run into Dreamfinder and Figment about 15 years ago. Still my favorite character meet, we spent about 10 minutes with them. From what I remember, Figment looked sort of like a puppet that was controlled by Dreamfinder and Dreamfinder signed for both of them.

Two things:

1. You're right. Figment was a puppet, and Dreamfinder was using the puppet to be like Figment was real.

2. LUCKY!!!

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
5/7/2013 5:01 PM
emiliez
Mickey Mouse
emiliez

I'd post a picture if I could, but the only copy is in my parents' possession. Also, it was a little too perfect that my brother and I were both wearing Figment shirts on that day. I really wish they'd bring both of them back for a long lost friends week!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |