Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Which Villain Would You Like to Meet?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
6/29/2014 8:51 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

Some of my favorite meet and greets have been with Disney Villains. The ones on the top of my list of all time favorite villain meets are: Snow Queen, Frollo, Cruella, and Hades. However, there are still some villains who have never offered meet and greets that I would love, LOVE to meet. So which villains that have never met in the parks, would you most like to meet? Mine would be:
  • The Horned King
  • The Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus
  • Madame Mim
  • The White Witch (I know she's been in international resorts, and I'm glad I got to see her while she was at the Studios, but I would love to meet her)
  • Pete
I would also love to meet Yzma, even though she has been in the parks.
edited by Logan J. Kelly on 6/29/2014
0 permalink
6/29/2014 11:27 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

It still baffles me how Pete is not a regular in the parks, not even for Parades or special events...

I'd love to meet the Hyenas and Hades. I've already met some of my favourite villains (Sherriff, Prince John, Jafar) and a whole bunch of villains I don't really care for in the movies but after meeting them I feel in love with them (Queen of Hearts, Foulfellow, Hook).

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
6/29/2014 4:10 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

David Xanatos and Demona from Gargoyles. And when they do meet in the parks, I'll set up nets to catch all the pigs that are flying. As far as more likely candidates, Mother Gothel, the villains from Frozen and Wreck-It Ralph (and I'll leave it at that, in case some haven't seen the movies yet), Loki ("In the end, you will always kneel."), any villain from the Kingdom Hearts series, Pete, Clayton, John Silver (though he'd be a bit complicated, costume wise) and Sark and CLU 2 from the Tron franchise.
0 permalink
6/29/2014 8:43 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

There are lots I would LOVE to meet but of the ones mentioned so far the top 4 would be The Horned King, Madame Mim, Loki, and Pete... two others I would love to meet are Ursula and Scar.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
7/1/2014 9:02 AM
dramadrew
Mickey Mouse
dramadrew

* Prince John
* Yzma
* Cruella DeVil
* Queen of Hearts
* Witch Hag
* Maleficent (both versions)
* Meg (she's not a villain to me, but if she was at their event) & Hades
* Ursula
* Hyenas
* Hans
* Br'er Bear & Fox
* Madam Mim
* Bowler Hat Guy
+1 permalink
7/1/2014 10:26 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

dramadrew Wrote:
* Prince John
* Yzma
* Cruella DeVil
* Queen of Hearts
* Witch Hag
* Maleficent (both versions)
* Meg (she's not a villain to me, but if she was at their event) & Hades
* Ursula
* Hyenas
* Hans
* Br'er Bear & Fox
* Madam Mim
* Bowler Hat Guy

Yeah, Meg is pretty much reserved for villain events these days. Here's my brother and I with she and Hades.
0 permalink
7/1/2014 12:37 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

I would like to meet Shan Yu and the Hyenas!! Hopefully they come out for the Unleash the Villains event!
+1 permalink
7/2/2014 3:09 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Wow! Hades hair in that picture! Great look!

The Sandrerson Sisters would be a great shout!! They would be awesome and I no doubt very popular!!I really want to meet Foulfellow and Bowler Hat Guy. Oogie Boogie would be my number one though!!

As for Villains never to be seen in the park. I would love to meet Mother Gothel and Lawrence!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
+1 permalink
7/6/2014 4:36 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Hades, Maleficent, Mother Gothel, Shan-Yu, Ursula and the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!
+1 permalink
the topic is closed |