Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Anyone Elsa Want a New Special Event CD?

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
6/30/2014 3:36 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

I'm a collector of Disney Parks CDs, and would love to see a new one, similar to that of Magic Kingdom Event Party. I think a Limited Time Magic CD would be amazing! I was lucky enough to obtain a Meet & Smile track, but I would love more! I would like to see it include:
  • The seasonal versions of the Trolley Parade (I really want those)
  • Meet & Smile
  • The RYDS pre-parade version of It's Good to Be Bad (even though that wasn't Limited Time Magic)

As well as other others, LTM, or not. So what do you guys think?
edited by Logan J. Kelly on 6/30/2014
0 permalink
6/30/2014 4:21 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

Btw, I did not mean to type "Elsa" in the title. It was supposed to read: "Else"... habbit! :P
0 permalink
6/30/2014 4:32 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

LOL! I just thought it was a play on words because you wanted the music from the Frozen summer stuff too :P I love park music and wish they released a lot more. I have a bunch from Tokyo including a lot of the recent stuff... but that is because they always have a CD for each season/event which is great... only bad thing is that the CDs are mega expensive... but wish we at least had the option in the other parks!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
6/30/2014 5:25 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

PeterPanFan Wrote:
LOL! I just thought it was a play on words because you wanted the music from the Frozen summer stuff too :P I love park music and wish they released a lot more. I have a bunch from Tokyo including a lot of the recent stuff... but that is because they always have a CD for each season/event which is great... only bad thing is that the CDs are mega expensive... but wish we at least had the option in the other parks!

Haha! I would love that music too, because I already know I'm going to love it! I envy Tokyo for getting all that stuff! I really wish they would do that with out events here in America.
0 permalink
6/30/2014 5:59 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

I really want the good to be bad song I am addicted to it!!!!!
+1 permalink
6/30/2014 10:02 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Apparently, though, there are legal and contractual issues that often come up preventing that sort of thing. For instance, from what I've heard, it's unlikely you'll see the music from the new Festival of Fantasy parade on a CD anytime soon.
0 permalink
7/1/2014 7:26 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

mattblack Wrote:
Apparently, though, there are legal and contractual issues that often come up preventing that sort of thing. For instance, from what I've heard, it's unlikely you'll see the music from the new Festival of Fantasy parade on a CD anytime soon.

Oh no!! I was hoping for a Festival of Fantasy CD, soon. *sigh* Well, hopefully it comes out eventually, even if it's not in the near future.
0 permalink