Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Where at WDW would you add character???

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
7/26/2014 4:02 PM
Sorcerer Lito
Mickey Mouse
Sorcerer Lito

Name a place at WDW where you would like to find a specific character. It could be a relocation, addition or even a duplication. Just don't have Mickey at too many places at once :-)
0 permalink
7/26/2014 5:12 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

lmorona Wrote:
Name a place at WDW where you would like to find a specific character. It could be a relocation, addition or even a duplication. Just don't have Mickey at too many places at once :-)

I always think Rapunzel needs another location. She's one of the more popular Princesses, yet only has one spot on the entire property. Most of the other Princesses can be met at multiple locations and/or at character dining locations. Somewhere in Germany at Epcot could work.

I would also add Pinocchio somewhere in Fantasyland and the Mad Hatter with Alice in the Magic Kingdom.
0 permalink
7/26/2014 7:10 PM
Sorcerer Lito
Mickey Mouse
Sorcerer Lito

I would definitely add Pinocchio to Fantasyland; maybe in front of his restaurant where Stromboli met for Rock Your Disney Side or even at Epcot Italy. Mad Hatter would make a good addition too.
Epcot Germany could add a Princess Fairytale Hall-type M&G in that patch of grass between Germany and the Outpost and it could play host to Rapunzel, Cinderella and Snow White, since they're all technically German.
0 permalink
7/26/2014 7:37 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

I thought Cinderella was French? But I like your idea of another Princess meet and greet. They're definitely popular enough to warrant it.
0 permalink
7/27/2014 6:40 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

The name Cinderella is French, though there are various versions in many regions. In Germany, she's known as Aschenputtel, which means basically the same thing. Ashes, cinders, you get it, right?

What I would do is set up a dedicated spot (or maybe make it a character meal at some spot, like reopen the Odyssey at Epcot) and do one for Long Lost characters, with a rotating line-up. So, for a few weeks, the Robin Hood characters will meet, then they'll get switched out for 2000s film characters, and then Disney Afternoon characters, etc., rinse, repeat.
0 permalink