Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Gelatoni plushes coming to DLP!

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
7/31/2014 7:21 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Rumours have been circulating online this morning, including on the Disney Inside Facebook page, that Gelatoni (Duffy's new friend in Japan) plushes will be coming to the DLP parks VERY soon!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
7/31/2014 7:49 AM
manu91700
Peter Pan
manu91700

il ne sera pas aussi populaire que Duffy! car beaucoup de gens ne le connait pas! il aurait fallu sortir le personnage aussi
0 permalink
7/31/2014 9:42 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Will be awesome if he shows up!!! Hopefully while we are there!!!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
8/1/2014 4:52 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I really hope he shows up. However I really want to see ShellieMay plushes available at DLP first!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
2/16/2015 9:53 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

@Manu, I wouldn't say he won't be as popular at all. After all, Disneyland Paris quite successfully manages to sell Duffy merchandise and it's not like they're informing the public very well on him, considering they have canned his meet and greets.

@DisneyMart: they should release them together! Then neither Shellie May nor Gellatoni fans need to wait longer for their favourite

All that said: I hope the rumor is true. Sadly I doubt we'll get all of the same cool merchandise that Tokyo Disney Sea has
it will still be awesome to get at least SOME Gelatoni stuff mind
0 permalink
2/17/2015 5:30 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Yaay yaay yaay! But I do hope Shellie will have her merchandise soon too Big Grin

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
the topic is closed |