Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » My Disney, Universal, and Knott's Adventure featuring my Pokepals and Sonic.

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
8/5/2014 5:47 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

I have a wonderful California Adventure with my own time with my family and friends. I went to Disneyland Resort as a start. It's 59th Anniversary. I missed out the celebration cause I was in line to meet Anna and Elsa. After 4 and 1/2 hours, I finally meet Anna and Elsa! I have a great meet with Anna and Elsa. My Pals like Kyurem Duo, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Sonic meets them 1st time! Anna and Elsa loves me and my pals as a new friend. After photo, I went to Disney California Adventure for some rides and meet few characters like Sofia and Flik. After that, headed back to Disneyland for more characters like Princesses. I went to Fantasy Faire to meet Mulan, Snow White, and Ariel. Xerneas and Yveltal meet Mulan. As next Princesses to meet Xerneas meet Snow White while Yveltal meet Ariel. Don't mention that my Yveltal's Wings is look like dinglehopper to comb Ariel's hair. After that I meet Anna and Elsa again. We have a great chat as Anna and Elsa gives me the last hug. And as I leave Anna and Elsa said I will eat some chocolate for them. 2 days after Disneyland, I'm headed to Universal Studios Hollywood with my folks. During my visit, I meet Minions, Shrek, Marilyn Monroe, Spongebob, Scooby-Doo, The Simpsons, and Margo, Edith, and Anges. Xerneas and Yveltal meet The Simpons and Margo, Edith, and Anges. The Girls love my Pokemon Pals and so does Bart Simpson. Yveltal then meet Spongebob, Shrek, and Scooby-Doo. Before getting on Studio Tour, I meet Marilyn Monroe with my Xerneas and Yveltal. After Studio Tour, I meet Marilyn again but this time with Sonic. Before get Lunch, I meet Marilyn again along with Diamond Dolls. The week after Disneyland Trip, I went to Knotts Berry Farm. I didn't meet Snoopy nor his Gang. Instead, I rode some rides including Xcelerator, Ghost Rider, etc. And that concluded my adventures at California.

P.S. When my Dad got job in California, I'm going to visit any parks 24/7!
If u like my stories just leave the comments and other sorts and I'll check it back asap.
In meantime, I have photos here.

edited by Greg on 9/17/2014
edited by Greg on 10/6/2014
edited by Greg on 10/6/2014
0 permalink
8/5/2014 6:04 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Just wondering, did the Minions and the Diamond Dolls at Universal sign autographs?
0 permalink
8/5/2014 6:35 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Disney Fan Wrote:
Just wondering, did the Minions and the Diamond Dolls at Universal sign autographs?

Well they do.
0 permalink
8/6/2014 3:29 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Great pictures!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
9/4/2014 7:23 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Oh. And Guess who I ran into? While I was in line for Anna and Elsa.
0 permalink
1/21/2015 10:58 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Thanks everyone for listining my stories. I'll give you guys more stories on my next Disney and Universal Parks Adventures.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |