Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Characterpalooza/Fantasmic Meet and Greet

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
5/14/2013 6:56 PM
Villains0501
Mickey Mouse
Villains0501

Hello all,

I'm a recently registered user who's looking for an update on any recent character sightings in regards to the DHS Fantasmic Meet and Greet/Characterpalooza. What characters, specifically villains, have you spotted lately at this meet and greet? Any sightings of the Evil Queen from Snow White? Also, I've heard reports that the meet and greet has changed from its usual location in the Animation Building to the Streets of America. Is this true?

Also, any villain sightings not connected to Characterpalooza would be great to hear about! I once saw Maleficent meeting near the International Gateway in mid-May and I'm hoping to catch her there again when I head to the world next week. Thanks for your time!
0 permalink
5/14/2013 7:50 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

captain hook, smee, the evil queen, and jafar have been seen this year in Characterpalooza. it has been moved to streets of America and sometimes a second set may happen on the street or in Echo lake. villains appear randomly at epcot but your best bet is a month before the Halloween parties start but you never know mogli appeared today at AK 2 times. next week maybe no one knows.
0 permalink