Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Palooza

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed |
12/9/2014 10:22 PM
XFan
Mickey Mouse
XFan

Anyone been to Palooza lately? Is it still over by Tower of Terror and running at 3:35 and 4:10? I'm heading down to Disney on Saturday for a week and I want to visit as many times as possible.
0 permalink
12/20/2014 4:35 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Palooza happened at 3:35 today. Just 5 characters: Tiana, Rafiki, Snow Queen, Mulan & Pinocchio
0 permalink
12/20/2014 9:31 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for the update!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
12/23/2014 3:12 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Palooza today: Mulan, Pinnochio, Geppetto, snow queen, Snow White, Minnie & Pocahontas
+1 permalink
6/6/2015 7:13 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Palooza has been decaying since now they do not offer many characters like before. They usually have from 3-5 characters now at TOT!
0 permalink
6/7/2015 6:48 AM
OswaldMickey
Chip 'n' Dale
OswaldMickey

It´s mostly at the TOT nowadays but I heard they sometimes switch it to the streets of America or near the Animation building.
0 permalink
6/7/2015 7:14 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Yeah, apparently Kenny's site got TOO well-known and some guests lacking in manners started caused a change in the "Palooza" policy. They never should have moved it to ToT to begin with, as SoA was an excellent quiet spot with LMA Stunt Show only having a few shows and the Backlot Tour now being closed.
0 permalink
4/11/2016 5:04 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Palooza is still going. At 5:45 this evening by the front entrance. Genie, jasmine, chip, dale, Mulan, Tiana & snow queen. Happy Hunting
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed |