Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Vinylmation Trading in the US parks to cease tomorrow?

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
2/4/2015 1:01 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I have yet to see any official confirmation, but a friend of mine was told in Anaheim on the weekend that February 5 2015 will be the last day of vinylmation trading in DLR and DCA.

At the moment there's several reports popping up on pin collecting forums that CMs in WDW are saying the same.
0 permalink
2/4/2015 8:44 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We've heard the same things. I guess we shall see what transpires tomorrow!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
2/6/2015 6:18 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I've not heard about anything for Florida for my sources, though apparently they are scaling back releases and where they are being sold.
0 permalink
3/23/2015 2:07 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Just wondering if they ever stopped trading Vinylmations at the parks? Does anyone happen to know the locations to trade at Disneyland? Thanks!!
0 permalink
3/23/2015 3:26 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

HippyDisneyGuy Wrote:
Just wondering if they ever stopped trading Vinylmations at the parks? Does anyone happen to know the locations to trade at Disneyland? Thanks!!

Yes, the boxes are all completely gone.

In DLR there's usually a couple of people hanging out at D Street in the evenings or on the weekends, but that's about it.
0 permalink
3/23/2015 9:42 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Oh come on people (Disney) lol...cant believe they are gone. It seems to be very popular at WDW? I guess not so much at DL.
Thanks for the help Vala.
0 permalink
3/24/2015 4:03 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

HippyDisneyGuy Wrote:
Oh come on people (Disney) lol...cant believe they are gone. It seems to be very popular at WDW? I guess not so much at DL.
Thanks for the help Vala.

It was popular at DL too. People were furious about the boxes being gone there.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |