Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Character Central News and Discussion » A Grand Announcement! Two Lost Boys Travel is now open for business!

Upcoming features, suggestions and ideas, bug reporting etc
the topic is closed |
2/7/2015 10:55 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Today I am very proud to finally announce that Jon and I are adding to our growing list of businesses with something really quite special! Joining Disney Character Central and Tsum Tsum Central is Two Lost Boys Travel, our very own travel business! We are working with Vacation With The Magic, whom without, this venture would not have been possible. Please "like" our new page, and be patient while we work to get everything fully set up.
We are able to book vacations to Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disney Aulani, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Disneyland Paris. In the very near future, once we are fully operational (we still need a main website and an email address, amongst other things), we will be able to book nearly anything (other cruise lines, other vacation packages etc), but at this moment, we will just be taking Disney reservations while we get the other details sorted out.
Please also note that while we should be able book any guest regardless of resident country, all prices will be in US dollars, as our business is based in the US.
If you have any questions, just let me know!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
2/7/2015 1:01 PM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Good luck with the venture!!!
0 permalink
2/10/2015 5:02 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

great move

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
2/11/2015 8:43 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Wonderful idea!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |