Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Hollywood Studios

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
4/3/2015 3:23 PM
cayleigh.hall
Minnie Mouse
cayleigh.hall

I was just curious to what everyone's opinion was on all the rumored changes that are coming to Hollywood Studios. I know that at least for me, Hollywood Studios was always lacking. Now with the hat being taken down and the confirmed name change all the rumors for Hollywood Studios seem more plausible than they used to! Bob Iger confirmed the name change on accident during a press conference a couple weeks ago. Also now that backlot tour gone and there is a rumor that lights motor action is going next, that leaves a lot of open space for something new! I have heard several different rumors for what is going back there. I've been hearing for years that they were going to be expanding Star Wars and I think Bob Iger has confirmed that, but never has mentioned a date. I've also heard rumors for a cars land and an expanded Pixar area. Just curious to how everyone feels about these changes and if there are any other rumors you have heard.

http://www.screamscape.com/html/wdw_-_hollywood_studios.htm
http://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20140924/29303/3-big-rumored-changes-coming-disney-s-hollywood-studios?page=1

--
Next Trip- July 12-17th!
0 permalink
4/3/2015 7:57 PM
painkiler
Minnie Mouse
painkiler

To me it will always be MGM but I haven't been since 2002 since I moved from the Orlando area in 2003. What are they changing the name to now? Anything is better then Hollywood studios id think.
0 permalink
4/3/2015 8:57 PM
cayleigh.hall
Minnie Mouse
cayleigh.hall

They haven't official announced what the name is going to be changed to, but the most popular rumor I have heard is "Florida Adventure" obviously playing off of California Adventure. But thats just a rumor at this point.

--
Next Trip- July 12-17th!
0 permalink
4/4/2015 1:22 AM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

They have to call it The Walt Disney Studio's.
Juist like they did in DLP

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
the topic is closed |