Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » What Disney Character do you most want to meet?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
5/16/2015 11:59 AM
Dancer_Jonathan
Minnie Mouse
Dancer_Jonathan

For me, It's Yzma and Oswald. As well as many more.
0 permalink
5/16/2015 12:06 PM
Lampost
Minnie Mouse
Lampost

It's Yzma for me too, or any character from the Emperor's New Groove. I wanna meet Frollo too.
0 permalink
5/16/2015 5:18 PM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Meeko and Pocahontas
Dug and Carl from Up
Cheshire & March Hare & Mr. Walrus
Darkwing Duck
Roger Rabbit
Olaf
Lotso
Terk
All Hercules characters
Professor Rattigan
Banzai, Shenzi, Ed
edited by GaetaneDW on 5/18/2015
edited by GaetaneDW on 5/19/2015

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Trips coming up:
- October 4th
- October 11th
- October 30th till November 2nd
- November 29th
- December 26th

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.blogspot.com
MadMadamGaëtane on Flickr
0 permalink
5/16/2015 5:39 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Goliath and Eliza from Gargoyles. Yes, I'm about 15-20 years too late on that one.
0 permalink
5/17/2015 5:45 AM
stitch lover
Minnie Mouse
stitch lover

Angel and Thumper
0 permalink
5/17/2015 7:21 AM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

The Beast and Max Goof

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
5/17/2015 11:20 AM
TheStarscream759
Mickey Mouse
TheStarscream759

Frollo. No ifs, no buts, no nothing. No megalastar about it. Him and probably maybe Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Scrooge McDuck and Max Goof.
0 permalink
5/18/2015 7:59 AM
Liesel
Chip 'n' Dale
Liesel

What a surprise haha Cheshire cat of course!
0 permalink
5/18/2015 11:29 AM
Cyril
Chip 'n' Dale
Cyril

Jiminy Cricket, Kronk, Yzma, Philoctetes, Lotso, Tarzan family and many others !!

--
Ma page Facebook : DLP- Character Live
Suivez moi aussi sur Twitter : @DLPCharacterLiv
Instagram : DLP_Character_Live
0 permalink
5/18/2015 1:36 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

I met my two heros Scrooge and Launchpad, so next on the list:
-Gadget
-Beagle Boys
-Huey Dewey Louie
-Gyro
-Shenzi Banzi Ed
-Roger Rabbit
-Darkwing Duck

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
5/18/2015 3:46 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

There are just too many to name.

But the one I really want to meet is Terk, we absolutely love her in Tarzan but unfortunately she never comes out in Paris. She is so cute!!!!!

There are lots of others, too many to name. Horace is right up there on my list too!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
5/18/2015 3:55 PM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

DisneyMart Wrote:
There are just too many to name.

But the one I really want to meet is Terk, we absolutely love her in Tarzan but unfortunately she never comes out in Paris. She is so cute!!!!!

There are lots of others, too many to name. Horace is right up there on my list too!

OMG YESSSS! Terk needs to be added to my list too ;D

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Trips coming up:
- October 4th
- October 11th
- October 30th till November 2nd
- November 29th
- December 26th

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.blogspot.com
MadMadamGaëtane on Flickr
0 permalink
5/19/2015 12:18 AM
Silverbeen
Mickey Mouse
Silverbeen

Everyone. Yes, all of them. Forgive me for not conforming to requirement but it's impossible to keep it in, I have no choice but to pluralise the word 'character'

Flynn/Eugene, Simba, Kronk, Sebastian, Tigger, Cogsworth, Jiminey Cricket, Tarzan, Grandmother Willow, Dumbo and the ringmaster so I can whip him up some manners, Cody and Bernard and WILBUR, Shenzi and Banzai and Ed, Genie, Rapunzel, Dumbo, Goofy, Bashful, Sneezy, Happy, Doc, Grumpy, Dopey, Sleepy, Baloo and Bagheera, Roger, Detective Basil, Kokoum , LeFou, Scrooge McDuck, Chien-Po, Ling and Yao... Maybe chi-fu to lighten the mood, Mulan and Mushu!! And honourable Fa-Zhou, PASCAL, WALL-E, King Fergus (does PIXAR count?), Merlin, Tantor, James P. Sullivan , Scar, Gepetto, The Sorcerer Yen Sid, Captain Hook, Magic Carpet, Fagin, Darkwing Duck, Iago, Timon and Pumba, John Silver, Frozone, Bert, Pocahontas, Bambi's Dad, Hades, Tiana and family, Lilo and ohana, Jack Parr (and the incredibles), Jack and Gus, Tod and Copper, Spanish Buzz, Carl, PacMan (from Wreck it Ralph) and all other video game characters, The first suitor in Aladdin who looks like Waluigi. He needs to be socked in the jaw, Philippe, Sven, Khan, Maximus, Bullseye, Achilles, Pegasus, Raja (hopefully), Jack Skellington, Clopin, Donald, The Great Marahuté OH MAIH so many more!
edited by Silverbeen on 5/19/2015

--
With A Little Tinkerbell-dust... Dreams Insinuate Scorching Notions, Endless Years.
0 permalink
5/19/2015 2:19 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Max, Launchpad, Lostso, Terk, Bullseye, Olaf, Angel, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Baymax, Scrooge and Rabbit

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween to DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
5/31/2015 2:44 PM
Nnyce
Mickey Mouse
Nnyce

I would really love for Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope to come back because they were an incredible meet and greet.

All Frozen characters (I already met Anna and Elsa, but Kristoff and Olaf would be amazing!)
All Hercules characters
Boo from Monsters Inc
All Princes
Jack Sparrow
Dumbo
The Muppets
Jack and Sally

And countless others!
0 permalink
8/30/2015 5:41 PM
Shez
Mickey Mouse
Shez

I would love to meet Belle and the Beast as 'Beauty and the Beast' is my favourite Disney movie. Can anyone tell me where the best place in WDW (other than 'Be Our Guest Restaurant') would be to meet them?
0 permalink
8/30/2015 10:18 PM
Amberboo
Mickey Mouse
Amberboo

The characters we want to meet most are cat themed. Toulouse and Berlioz from Aristocats and the Chesire Cat from Alice In Wonderland.
Also the ultra rare King Leonidas from Bedknobs and Broomsticks and the Scat Cat gang also from Aristocats.
0 permalink
8/31/2015 2:01 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Shez Wrote:
I would love to meet Belle and the Beast as 'Beauty and the Beast' is my favourite Disney movie. Can anyone tell me where the best place in WDW (other than 'Be Our Guest Restaurant') would be to meet them?

Beast is only at Be Our Guest (dinner only), and he's solo there.

Belle in ballgown meets after Enchanted Tales (you will only get a photo though if you have participated unless you are really lucky) in MK. Belle in blue dress meets in France in Epcot.
edited by Vala on 8/31/2015
0 permalink
8/31/2015 3:25 PM
Shez
Mickey Mouse
Shez

Thank you for the info Vala, I will make a note of it. Unfortunately when trying to book Be Our Guest it was already full but I've heard that if I try nearer the time there can be cancelations so we will have to wait and see.
0 permalink
8/31/2015 3:40 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Shez Wrote:
Thank you for the info Vala, I will make a note of it. Unfortunately when trying to book Be Our Guest it was already full but I've heard that if I try nearer the time there can be cancelations so we will have to wait and see.

Keep trying. I got our reservation last year after only three days of frantically stalking the site. Big Grin
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |