Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » What Disney Character do you most want to meet?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
9/1/2015 7:25 PM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

For me I still have a long list of characters I would like to meet, but meeting Megara is hands-down my #1 dream character meeting.

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
9/13/2015 2:28 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I had an actual dream about meeting Terk last night, she is right at the top of my list at the moment!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
9/13/2015 11:06 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

DisneyMart Wrote:
I had an actual dream about meeting Terk last night, she is right at the top of my list at the moment!

Hehe! She is a very fun character to meet, you should try and plan mnsshp in wdw Martin

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
9/14/2015 11:00 PM
Disneydude94
Mickey Mouse
Disneydude94

Timon, Olaf, Roger Rabbit, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Maleficent, Jafar, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Hades, Pain, Panic, Louis, Dr. Facilier, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Joy, Sadness, Mr. Potato Head, Lotso, Mike Wazowski, Perry the Platypus, Darth Vader, Spiderman, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Jose, Panchito, Hiro, Baymax, Ralph, and Vanellope.

--
Andrew Sanchez

"Our only hope that I never loose side of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" - Walt Disney

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.sanchez.14855
0 permalink
10/2/2015 4:15 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Mine is Mickey Mouse, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, Rapunzel and her Princesses Friends, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Goofy, Pluto, James P. Sullivan (Sulley), Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope, Tinker Bell and her Fairies Friends, Alice, Hiro Hamada, and Baymax.
0 permalink
1/1/2016 1:05 PM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

A few weeks ago i did met a character at the movie premier from Star Wars which i wanted to meet for a very long time ! Finally got my stormtrooper Big Grin

edited by tekenaar on 1/1/2016

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
1/3/2016 7:14 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Top of my list this year is:

Diamond VIP costumes in DLR
Olaf in DLR
Three pigs in DLP

And my dream list includes the nephews, Ludwig, Darkwing and Scrooge in some new costumes!

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
1/3/2016 8:11 AM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

Sometimes Dreams come true :P

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
1/3/2016 4:07 PM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I really want to go to TDS and meet Angela. She is the character I've been wanting to meet for years!
0 permalink
1/20/2016 10:25 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Mine is Mickey and his Friends, along with Princesses, Pixar Pals, Marvel Heroes, Star Wars Characters, & Disney Villains. Mostly is Mickey, Mrs. Incredible, Anna and Elsa, Olaf, Rapunzel, Merida, Snow White, Cinderella, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Chewbacca (Chewie), and newest member Kylo Ren!
0 permalink
1/21/2016 10:34 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

Angel
0 permalink
1/22/2016 8:56 PM
angerbingbong
Mickey Mouse
angerbingbong

I want to meet Stitch cause hes adorable and Baymax cause hes awesome, also it would be cool if the Inside Out characters were characters in the park.
0 permalink
1/25/2016 9:54 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

angerbingbong Wrote:
I want to meet Stitch cause hes adorable and Baymax cause hes awesome, also it would be cool if the Inside Out characters were characters in the park.

You can meet Stitch at Disneyland, Baymax at Hollywood Studios, and the Inside Out characters are characters look them up!
0 permalink
1/25/2016 9:55 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I'm so sad Roger Rabbit won't be out at Disneyland anymore! The one downside of Star Wars Land
0 permalink
1/25/2016 2:45 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

STITCH626 Wrote:
I'm so sad Roger Rabbit won't be out at Disneyland anymore! The one downside of Star Wars Land

Did they announce anything about Easter that I did miss? Okay, the Ranch is closed - but they still could move the Easter stuff elsewhere.
0 permalink
1/26/2016 9:38 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

Vala Wrote:
STITCH626 Wrote:

Did they announce anything about Easter that I did miss? Okay, the Ranch is closed - but they still could move the Easter stuff elsewhere.

I hope they do it again!
0 permalink
2/4/2016 7:02 PM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

The characters I really want to meet are Timon, Hook and Smee, Brer Bear and Rabbit, Scrooge McDuck, Ludwig Von Drake, Bert, Wendy, Pinocchio, Rabbit (from Winnie the Pooh), and Suzy and Perla.
0 permalink
2/4/2016 9:15 PM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

I haven't seen the White Rabbit yet, so he's on top of my list and I'd love to meet Miss Bianca and Bernard again.

--
"I haven't the slightest idea."
0 permalink
2/5/2016 10:39 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

sorcererminnie Wrote:
The characters I really want to meet are Timon, Hook and Smee, Brer Bear and Rabbit, Scrooge McDuck, Ludwig Von Drake, Bert, Wendy, Pinocchio, Rabbit (from Winnie the Pooh), and Suzy and Perla.

Rabbit is now meeting at Disneyland at Pooh's Corner I believe
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |