Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » My Coolest Summer Ever- Trip Report

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
pages: 1 2 |
8/26/2015 8:11 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Day 5: What is wrong with Stars 'N' Cars?
We got up in the morning and went straight to Stars 'N' Cars for our final time. I have mixed feelings on the ending of Stars 'N' Cars. On one hand, the system for meeting the characters is awful and a pain, but on the other hand, this is really the park's only character option that is varied. We waited for the first set but only 2 cars come out for the set, and they played an unusual soundtrack, so we were really confused:

Then, just minutes after the first set ended, the usual track begins and out comes 2 different cars and different characters:

Then the music starts to play again and out come the first set of cars and characters:

Then we head over to the other park. We look around and find Donald and Daisy in Adventureland:

Then we go see the White Rabbit:

Then we went of some rides and went to Inventions for dinner:

Unfortunately we then had to leave but let our Asian Disney trip begin:
Here is a picture of what is claimed to be the largest Disney store in the world, located In the Pudong section of Shanghai, China. While it is a large store, and quite pretty outside, I think they include the outside square footage in their calculation since the store itself, while spacious, didn't seem extraordinarily large.

Our next character activity was Hong Kong Disneyland:
+1 permalink
9/6/2015 2:08 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

More please, WP

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
9/6/2015 2:10 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

I am having trouble with my photos but I will figure it out soon.
0 permalink
9/6/2015 4:00 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Hong Kong Disneyland Day 1: Shellie May
Today we arrived and checked into our hotel. Then we went to eat at Enchanted Garden where I would meet Shellie May for the first time:
Minnie:

Duffy:

Mickey:

And Shellie May!!!!!!!:

After dinner, we got situated in our room and whet to Bedtime Story in the Kingdom Club. This night we saw Donald his blue star pjs:

Then we went to bed.
0 permalink
9/14/2015 8:44 AM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Day 2: Seeing our first Asian Disney

This morning we woke up went straight to our breakfast at Enchanted Garden. At Hong Kong Disney they have an interesting character dining system which is divided into two dining shifts/windows. You just have to be there at some point during either the first or second shift. We had booked the first breakfast shift so that we could be in the park for opening. Here is who we saw:
Goofy:

Mickey:

And Minnie:

We then asked about Pluto but the character manager said that he would not be coming out. He said he would try to see if he could do something but Pluto was not there. When we went back to our room we got a call and they arranged a special meeting for us. So we hurried back down to the restaurant to meet Pluto. It turns out now he only meets during the second breakfast shift. Here he is:

So then we went to the park and rode Mystic Manor. I have to say that this is one of my favorite rides in all the Disneys of the world! Then we met Chip and Dale in Grizzly Gulch:

Then we walked around until Fantasy Gardens opened. When we arrive at Fantasy Gardens we met Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy:

Then it started to rain so we went to ride some rides. We then watched the parade:

Then we went to see The Golden Mickeys show:

Then we went on more rides. After we went to see the Frozen Sing Along Celebration:

After the show ended, we got to meet for the first time...OLAF:

Then we checked out the sweets in the frozen village:

Then after riding more rides, we went back to the hotel to catch another Disney friend in their pajamas:

When we arrived we found Mickey in his blue pajamas:

Then it was off to bed.
0 permalink
9/15/2015 1:46 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

PAJAMA DONALD :love:

--
--
0 permalink
9/23/2015 2:22 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Day 3: A little luck
This morning we went to Chef Mickey's, at this restaurant, unlike all other variations of a restaurant hosted by a VIP around the world, only one character appears and that is Mickey:

This morning we went to see the frozen show again but it was having some technical difficulties:

But after some time the show went under way:

Then we went to Fantasy Gardens but it was the same characters as the prior day so we met Pooh:

Then as we were walking from there to Tomorrowland I spotted a character I had never met before, Merlin:

Then it started to heavily rain so we roamed around the stores and saw Festival of the Lion King:

Then we saw the parade again:

Then we took a rest in our room. We went to meet our Disney friend in pj's and it was Mickey in the same pajamas as the previous night! This was very upsetting as we were hoping for Minnie in her pj's:

Then it was off to bed for tomorrow is the last day of our trip.
0 permalink
9/24/2015 2:28 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Yay! So happy for you that you met Merlin Big Grin

--
--
0 permalink
9/25/2015 2:18 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Wow. How amazing to find Merlin randomly floating around!!!!

Great pictures WP. Love the report.

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 |