Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Figment and Dreamfinder at Destination D!

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
5/17/2011 7:49 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

As many of you have probably heard Dreamfinder and Figment made a surprise appearance at the D23 Destination D event this past weekend!! Like many Disney fans who grew up around the time that EPCOT Center opened, Figment and Dreamfinder hold a very special place in my heart. I really wish we had been able to attend because just this part of the event would have made it worth it! Luckily there were many in attendance with cameras and video cameras. Pictures and video have begun to appear on-line and here is a great video of the two:

Lets hope the resurgence of Dreamfinder merchandise and appearances like this signal the possibility of his eventual return along with the original Figment!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+2 permalink
5/17/2011 10:05 PM
Loren
Peter Pan
Loren

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if the Dreamfinder came back. I really don't understand why he was taken out. I'm sorry, but, while I like Eric Idle, Dr. Nigel Channing is NO Dreamfinder.

Whatever the case might be, at least I have my memories

My sister and Me with the Dreamfinder and Figment at the Journey Into Imagination Pavilion at Epcot by Loren Javier, on Flickr

--
Visit Castles, Capes & Clones for discussion about the entire Disney Universe - from Disney (Castles), Marvel (Capes) and Star Wars (Clones)!

Like Castles, Capes & Clones on Facebook

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Twitter

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Google+
+3 permalink
5/18/2011 5:31 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Great picture Loren! Big Grin I have a similar one that is in a photo album... I need to find it and scan it!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
5/18/2011 7:21 AM
Loren
Peter Pan
Loren

I would LOVE to see your photo. I remember meeting Dreamfinder and just thinking what a fun experience it was. They really need to bring him back!

--
Visit Castles, Capes & Clones for discussion about the entire Disney Universe - from Disney (Castles), Marvel (Capes) and Star Wars (Clones)!

Like Castles, Capes & Clones on Facebook

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Twitter

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Google+
+2 permalink
the topic is closed |