Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Character Central News and Discussion » Newsletter idea feedback

Upcoming features, suggestions and ideas, bug reporting etc
the topic is closed |
10/17/2015 8:00 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I am considering a new weekly newsletter to go out by email. I want to get a general idea of how popular this would be. It would include a roundup of things posted to all three of our sites (there's no choice in that I'm afraid if this is to be worthwhile at all), most popular items from our social media pages, forum and maybe a few extra things thrown in. Let me know what you think.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
10/17/2015 11:47 AM
Nala
Stitch
Nala

I think it's a great idea!
0 permalink
10/17/2015 2:38 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Yes! Would love it Dan! Would be a fantastic addition

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween to DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
10/17/2015 6:04 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for replying. I need more than just two people though, LOL. Let's hope others want it, too!

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
10/18/2015 2:23 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

i'd love to receive it too!

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
10/18/2015 3:12 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I am not a particular fan of newsletters. Not sure it would be beneficial to me... I may check on here too much though. I'm sure it would be helpful for others.
0 permalink
10/18/2015 6:45 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I would love to receive one. Maybe people who have been to the parks around the world recently could send in pictures and you could have a picture of the week feature?

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
10/18/2015 8:00 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for the continued feedback! Added with the likes, favourites and retweets we got on my Twitter and Facebook posts about this matter, I think we might have enough people that it would be worthwhile.
We already started looking into software to make it easier, so I'll let you all know in due course what we decide.
In the meantime, to everyone else, please continue to let us know if you want this! The more people we get, the more likely it'll happen!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |