Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » WDW Rare Character News and Sightings

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
pages: 1 2 3 4 |
2/28/2016 5:07 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

I think (not pretty sure) that Rabbit and The Twiddles appearance at MK has to do with Leap Day this year which its tomorrow or the recent characters cuts. Not sure though, I might be wrong.
0 permalink
2/28/2016 5:10 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

I hope I can run into Rabbit, The Twiddles, Ratcliffe, and Brer Fox tomorrow if I go.
0 permalink
2/28/2016 6:55 PM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

rodnyhansel Wrote:
I hope I can run into Rabbit, The Twiddles, Ratcliffe, and Brer Fox tomorrow if I go.

The Tweedles have been out rather consistently since Valentines Day, so you should be able to catch them easily enough.
0 permalink
3/2/2016 9:56 PM
frnds
Mickey Mouse
frnds

At what time has the Tweedles been out?
0 permalink
3/3/2016 9:12 AM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

I don't know the exact times, but they've been out midday when I've been.
0 permalink
3/6/2016 3:07 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Last Thursday March 3rd, we had one of the most exciting nights for rare characters. Disney Vacation Club offered a private party for DVC members at the Magic Kingdom. They closed the park at 8pm and then the party officially started at 9:30pm and ran to midnight. They hinted at rare characters being there so we had a plan to meet the ones that have eluded us for years.
The crowds were very low and it was mainly adults attending the party.

First we waited for the Robin Hood gang by the castle walls. We met Friar Tuck, Little Jon & Robin Hood. Next we headed to the haunted mansion. We got to talk to the "Tight Rope Walker" lady, from painting at the entrance to the attraction...by luck, we walked along side of her as she made her way through the crowd, that was waiting to see her. She didn't do a meet and greet but instead she stood in the yard and talked to guests. She had French accent and was very interesting.
Next we walked over to the riverboat and found Louis!! (Princess & The Frog) He had zero people in line to see him. We had a good laugh...he's a huge favorite of my family! After this we watched the "Cadaver Dan's" sing by the Harbor House restaurant. Last we headed back across the park to the barnstormer exit to meet Launchpad McQuack! He was awesome. Then we walked over to Casey's Splash Pad to meet Darkwing Duck!! He had about a 40 min line. Darkwing Duck was the best! He's my new favorite lol. He was a great meet and greet. I told him that Drake Mallard said to tell him hi. He loved it! For those who don't know, Drake Mallard is Darkwing Duck's real identity. He was hilarious!

We skipped past numerous other cool characters that we had already met on other trips. They included: Wreck it Ralph & Venellope, Alladin & Jasmine, Baymax, Belle, 4 of the Princesses with their Prince...and few others that were more common.
It was an amazing event that character hunters like us dream about! I hope they do one of these again.
Happy Hunting!
0 permalink
3/6/2016 8:49 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Wow!! i envy you!! I have met Darkling before but would love to meet him again!! Would love to meet Little John too!!
0 permalink
3/17/2016 9:35 PM
frnds
Mickey Mouse
frnds

I don't know the exact times, but they've been out midday when I've been.

Thank you for the info sorcererminnie.
+1 permalink
3/31/2016 2:28 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

The "spring flowers" are meeting today in the castle courtyard (across from Caseys, where Mary Poppins meets)...she was a beautiful red flower named "Rosy"
0 permalink
4/25/2016 9:19 AM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

Character Palooza at HS yesterday! Pinocchio, Robin Hood, Minnie (classic dress), Aladdin, Snow White, Mulan, and Stitch were to the right of the park entrance at about 5:30.
0 permalink
4/25/2016 9:39 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Launchpad was out at Epcot yesterday, also.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/18/2016 12:44 PM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

Character Palooza a little before 5:00 on Sunday at the entrance to DHS. Robin Hood, the Queen, Aladdin, Tiana, and I think a few other princesses were there.
0 permalink
7/26/2016 10:03 AM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

Prince Eric is out with Ariel in front of the Voyage of the Little Mermaid attraction while it is blacked out until Thursday.
0 permalink
7/26/2016 3:00 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

We were at Hollwood Studios today and we found Ariel & Prince Eric meeting next to "the voyage of the little mermaid." The CM said that they will be there thru Thursday. That's when the attraction reopens from its refurbishment.
0 permalink
7/26/2016 3:02 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Oops sorry sorcererminnie...just noticed that you posted the same thing lol
0 permalink
8/18/2016 5:17 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Hello. I went to Epcot and between AA and UK , I saw: Hook, Smee, Eeyore, Brer Fox, Mickey, Pooh, Tigger, Goofy, Max, Chip n Dale, Donald, Pluto, and Minnie.
At AK I saw Gov. Radcliffe. So great day for me!
edited by rodnyhansel on 8/18/2016
0 permalink
8/18/2016 6:04 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Cool that you saw Ratcliffe!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/18/2016 6:23 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Yeah!! Thanks!! I was nervous thinking he was not there.... but he was!!!! Hook loved my Hook keychain and my villains t shirt
0 permalink
8/18/2016 6:24 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Ratcliffe even got mad because he was not in my villain shirt lol.
0 permalink
8/19/2016 10:19 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Got an awesome time at the Photopass Day meeting Mushu since he was the only one that I was looking for. I did not get Dopey b/c he was not doing solo meet and greet. But aside from that, I got a good time!!
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 |